Thursday, September 22, 2016

Robin Hood BBC Tag

I decided to make a Robin Hood BBC Tag, because I'm a huge fan of Robin Hood BBC. There are, like mostly when I make a tag,a few rules. None or one.

Rules:
Paste the button.
Link back to the site.


Questions:

1. Who is your favourite character?
2. Who did you dislike the most?
3. Which couple did you like the most?
4. Who would you rather have as a couple together with Kate?
5. Which death was the saddest?
6. Who deserved more than he/she had in the series?
7. Which of the characters who you didn't see much in the series(only three or less episodes) would you want to see more?
8. What do you think of Allan's betrayal and Robin's reaction on it?
9. Who do you think is funniest?
10. Which character bored you most?
11. Who changed to someone less nice in season three, do you think?

This time there are not so much questions, but more space to put pictures in it, right? :)

My answers to the questions:

1. Who is your favourite character?
Lady Marian of Knightley, of course.

2. Who did you dislike the most?
Isabella. I didn't like her at ALL! She was mean, terrible...I cannot understand that Robin liked her. Kate is also very annoying.

3. Which couple did you like the most?
Robin and Marian. However, I didn't like Robin at some parts. But Marian was always good, and sensible.

4. Who would you rather have as a couple together with Kate?
Allan A Dale. Of course Kate annoyed me terribly. But Allan seemed to like her very much, so...And he was the only one who made her laugh. I can't remember if Robin made her laugh. I don't think so.

5. Which death was the saddest?
Marian's. Definitely Marian's death.

6. Who deserved more than he/she had in the series?
Allan of course. 'He was always in the shade and Robin in the sun.' And they didn't believe him. I still blame the gang for that.

7. Which of the characters who you didn't see much in the three series(only three or less episodes) would you want to see more?
Meg.

8. What do you think of Allan's betrayal and Robin's reaction on it?
I think Allan should have said, but I understand his fear for Robin's anger. Robin shouldn't have treated him like that. He was to angry, he should have thought first. I really think Robin was unsensible and mean.

9. Who do you think is funniest?
Although it was really hard to choose between Sherrif Vaisey and Allan, I chose Sherrif Vaisey.

10. Which character bored you most?
Little John.

11. Who changed to someone less nice in season three?
Robin himself. Sure I understand, because Marian died. But he still became less nice in season three.



That were all my rules, questions, and answers. And I tag:



Everyone who likes (or is a fan, that's actually the same, but not the same, because a fan likes it more than someone who likes it...right? O, shut up, you're talking too much) of Robin Hood BBC :)










8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag dear sister! Will do it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this tag!! I wish we could of seen more of Meg too. That was all very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful TAG, Ruth. My sister and I have loved this series since it first aired.

    We are Robin Hood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, glad to meet some more Robin Hood fans!
    It's such a great tv-serie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog through this post, so hi. :) BBC Robin Hood is one of those under appreciated shows, and it's great to see that someone else is into it too! I love how inspiring and often ridiculous it is. I hope to do this tag on my blog eventually too...but I haven't seen the show for a while so we'll see if I can do the tag justice... xD

    By the way, that's really cool that you're Dutch. And I'm homeschooled too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Yes, it is indeed. It's really a fantastic show and more people should watch it. Especially the characters and the story are the best ever! Like Marian and Allan and Much! Well, I don't remember all of BBC's RH too. But most of it, yes. I didn't see this serie for a while either. Because I'm Dutch. We watched it on Netflix, but now it is off Netflix :(
    Homeschooling is awesome! The BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, they took it off Netflix? That's sad. I watched it on Netflix too.

      Homeschooling IS the best. It saves so much time! It's nice for blogging too because I can blog whenever I make time for it. :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, such a shame they took it off :(

      Yes, indeed! :)

      Delete