Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Pinterest

                                          Hannah Gordan

 

It is not my real name: Hannah Gordan. But I always have a shelter name on the internet. Blogger is also a sort of internet, but I seem to care less about shelter names and that sort of things on Blogger. I don't know why. But well, were was I. Oh, yes, my Pinterest. I have 26 boards, a lot of pins, only a few likes, 134 followers, and I follow 21.My Pinterest link is here, if you want to look around someday... But beware, I've had this picture for a long time. Maybe I'll change it someday. But it will still be Marian, because she's my favourite character of the whole movie world. That was all. I just wanted to say: ''Here's my Pinterest.'' :)
I've had my Pinterest since I was 10, but actually since I was 12, because I wasn't really grown-up when I was 10. Well, on the age of 12 is not grown-up either, but my boards became more sensible. I have some secret boards, which are just ideas for stories and Character Inspiration. What can I say more? I have boards about Downton Abbey, Robin Hood(of course the BBC, there is no better one), Gilmore Girls, Jane Austen, nature, the seasons, lovely things, books, movies, clothes, quotes, drawings and paintings, jummy things, behind the scenes, birds and animals(sea and ordinary), horses, dreamworks and disney stuff, funny things, some boards I share, secret boards...and more. I'm making a board with all kinds of movies, at least not the ones where I already have a board for, and I made a When Calls the Heart which is still on the bottom of my Pinterest...I talk to much, don't I? I should stop now, and I will.

3 comments: