Friday, September 23, 2016

Movies I want to see

I seem to be getting back with the posts! (I'm catching up)
I have lots of movies and series I like to see one day. Let's start.

1. Poldark.
2. The Outcast(BBC).
Sybil and Elinor from S&S 2005 and Willoughby from the 1995 S&S play in The Outcast
3. The Go-Between.
4. The Musketeers season 3(BBC).
Still waiting for season three
5. Finding Dory.
6. Pride and Prejudice 1995.
Saw the beginning and put it off, but I think it gets nicer later
7. Zootopia.
8. Prequel Downton Abbey.
9. Belle(2013).
Based on a true story

I'm really looking forward to seeing this movies(and series). Are there any movies you would like?







2 comments:

  1. Watch Pride and Prejudice 1995. The beginning? Maybe a bit slow. But it is the best movie in the world! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my sisters and I are thinking abot watching it ourselves, without the whole family watching, because it would not be so nice for them if they didn't like it. I would really want to see it. Everyone speaks so high about it.

      Delete