Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I've been away from Blogger for a while...

Beautiful picture, isn't it?
I know I haven't been here for a while. I apologize for that. If I will say that I was busy, then it is true. I was busy. My older sister is going to study somewhere else, and one of us joins her to keep her company. I did the tea, the coffee, chores, the bread and cupcakes. But I enjoyed doing it. All of it. Really. Because I love cooking and baking and all things that involve that. And we went to my grandparents for the weekend. And tomorrow I have to do the newspaper job I have without my brother(who accompanies my sister right now). But my parents are gonna help. So it's not so hard. It isn't hard anyway. And fall is approaching. The leaves here are already turning into brown and yellow, orange and red. Some stay green, the whole year. Not the trees out here. It is cold and windy, and the days become shorter. Talking about fall, I made a new header
 What do you think? I made it a fall header, with still some Downton Abbey.
Say what you want(even if you think it is ugly, or not my best, you can say all you want).
I'm working on a new post idea.
See you next time!

4 comments:

  1. Dear sister, this header is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it! Gorgeous!! Perfect for fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being busy is something I can definitely relate to!
    LOVE the header!!

    ReplyDelete