Tuesday, September 27, 2016

It's Autumn!

It's Autumn! Time for warm sweaters, cozy evenings on the couch watching a nice movie, warm socks, cold weather(Here there is no really cold weather yet. It is rather sunny, instead of the normal Fall rain, quite warm, and no time for hats and mittens yet. Except for inside. Here it is really cold inside. Outside, there is nice weather. But inside...it's rather chilly), warm tea and coffee, leaves changing color, loads of time(when I'm not studying), Autumn vacation, and more. I'm very excited for the Autumn vacation, because then we'll go to my grandparents again. My older sister is lodging there for her study, and I can visit her, alone, can you imagine? Not immediately alone(and not very long either). I'll be there with my family, and them my family goes back and I stay there three days or so. And I'll go back with the train! It will be the first time I've ever been in the train. Honestly. We traveled quite a lot, only not with the train. With our camper. Well, I just wanted to tell, Autumn is here! Which everyone knows, but I still like to post this(and add some nice pictures too).



2 comments: