1. Which period drama do you like most?
I know this is a hard question to answer, but I'll choose Robin Hood BBC. Ever so great!
2. Choose four characters from a period drama you like most.
Okay, let's see. Hard choice, because there are so much.
3. Which period drama have you recently seen that you recommend to other bloggers?
4. If you had to choose, which period drama heroine do you like most?
5. And which period drama hero?
6. Have you ever seen a movie who was exactly, or mostly, the same as the book?
Yes, The Help. I recently finished the book and we already saw the movie two or three times. It was not entirely like the book, but mostly.
7. Which movies do you like most, Jane Austen movies(example: Emma), Dickens movies(example: Little Dorrit) or the movies from the Brontë sisters(example: Jane Eyre)?
I like Jane Austen movies best.
8. Would you rather play Emma in Emma, Lizzy in Pride and Prejudice, Catherine in Norhtanger Abbey, Mary in Downton Abbey, Marian in Robin Hood, Amy in Little Dorrit, or Jane in Jane Eyre?
Marian of Knightley in Robin Hood(Iwould prefer the BBC one, of course).
9. Would you rather have Call the Midwife or Cranford?
10. Which period drama that you haven't seen yet would you like to see?
11. Which adaption of Sense&Sensibility do you like most: 1995 or 2008?
I didn't realize how hard the question was, until I had to answer it myself. 1995 has a much better Colonel Brandon, a much better Marianne, and a better Willoughby. But 2008 had a much better Elinor, a much better
12. And which adaption of Pride&Prejudice do you like most: 1995 or 2005?
That's easy. 2005. Because I didn't even watch the 1995 adaption. So, for now, it will be the 2005 one.
13. Which couple from a period drama do you like most?