Wednesday, May 10, 2017
~First Robin Hood week post~
Kate vs Isabella
They were both terrible. They both were a sort of replacement for Marian which failed. They both held a sword like it could fall out of their hands. I think that if you want to know who is better, you should make a pro-con list, the Rory Gilmore method.
1.She whines and does things without considering the other people in the gang.
2.She tries to replace Marian
3.She hates Robin and doesn't want to help him for her brother, and then she falls in love with him, then she hates him, then loves him. Until he dies. I mean, make up your mind!
4. She annoys me and acts childish and yells all the time when she's fighting(that annoys me)
5. She's not nice to Much, doesn't even really try being nice to him
6. She wasn't always nice to Allan either
7. She blames people for something she actually caused herself if you think about it
8. She didn't even cry when Allan was killed
1. She at least tried to protect Allan when Rufus tried to kill him
2. I think that if she was in the camp when they thought Allan betrayed them again, she would've stood up for him.
1. She tries to replace Marian
2. She killed Guy and Robin
3. She also acted childish and was really evil and did stupid things
4. She was flirting when she was around Robin(which annoyed me, because Marian is still his wife)
5. She wanted to kill Meg
6. The gang never really trusted her
7. She also screams when she fights (annoying!)
1. She did show some regrets when Guy was dead
2. She had reasons to be so evil
3. She was really scared for Thornton
4. She was nice to Meg(at first)
5. She was smart and a strong woman(not strong like lifting heavy weights, of course)
6. She really did feel sorry for the poor(before she was against Robin)
That was all, I think. If you have any cons or pro's of the two of them, you can tell(it might even change the situation). The pro-con list shows that Isabella is the better person. Prooved that Kate is worse!