Wednesday, May 24, 2017

~Robin Hood Week and Kickoff Tag~

So, Olivia is having a Robin Hood Week. Yes, yes, yes!!! I made a post for the week before, but I forgot to check the date, so it was too early. Sorry! :)


Now the tag!


What was your first exposure to Robin Hood?


The Disney version of Robin Hood. We watched it several times when I was little, and now my younger siblings watch it now and then.


On a scale of 1-10, how big a fan are you?


Hmm...I would say 9, because I hate the death scenes(I am talking about the BBC version, they could have made it less heartbreaking)

How many versions or spin-offs from the legend have you experienced?


Four, if you only count the ones I have fully seen. Those are the Robin Hood BBC version, the Disney version, Princess of Thieves, and the 2010
version. The one with Russel Crowe as Robin, I mean.


What is your favourite version of Robin Hood(can be book, movie, TV series, anything)?


Of course, everybody already knows my favourite! The BBC version!! Especially season 1 and 2 of it.

Are you one of the lads(Meaning, have you watched /are you a fan of the BBC show)?

Yep, I definitely am! Well, I consider myself a fan (I own a sample of the BBC show, do you need more proof?)

Who is your favourite Merry Man?


If you mean the BBC show, I am doubting between Allan A Dale and Much. But I think Allan because he's so funny, and I like him. (And because he needs a real friend who trusts him)

Do you have a favourite portrayal of Lady Marian?


Yes, of course. Lucy Griffiths portrayal of Lady Marian!

Do you have any interest in or aptitude at archery?


I like archery and I would like to do it, but I have no aptitude. I am not really good at it. Maybe if I practice more(which I probably won't, I don't like it so much to make it a hobby).

Is Robin Hood fact or fiction--which do you think?


I believe it is fact. Robin Hood is of course not entirely fact, most of it is made up, but it is based on someone in Nottingham. Who did the same thing as the legend we know now, steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Do you think Robin Hood has been ''done to death'', or are there still new twists that can be found?


I don't believe any version can be better than the BBC version. End of discussion. (Come on, look at it)




















See? Best version!





4 comments:

  1. ALL THE GIFS GAHHHH <3 <3 <3 (Especially the first one *tears up*. And then that one "a challenge" "a statement" -- I could keep watching that for a long time. XD)

    I love how you did the questions in a different font! How does one do that? I might be able to figure it out . . . anyway, it looks cool! :)

    WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ALLAN. YES. He needs a friend, and he's awesome, so he's my favorite Merry Man in the BBC version. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gifs were the best thing to do, searching them all on Pinterest(of course, answering the questions were tied first too). Yes, it was soooo sad but so beautiful that she cae back for him. Yes, it is so funny. She is always being sarcastic and critisicinghis actions. :)

      Oh, you have the post page, you know. And then that uhmm...how do you say that...the bar above the page. You have lettertypes and pitures adding things there. Where you have the Normal lettertype, you can press the arrow and you can enlarge the type. Or where the two T's are. Shared merry man *high five*! I wonder who has Allan as favourite merry man too, except for me and you.

      Delete
  2. Nice answers Ruth!

    The BBC version is pretty good, but yes I agree with you, THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO RIP YOUR HEART TO SHREADS. All those gifs. <3

    Allan forever! Running from Kate forever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      NO, they DID NOT HAVE to do that! But it is still my favourite version. The gifs are always so great! They more accurately describe the feeling of a movie/serie than a picture.
      Yes, running from Kate together with Robin Hood's gang(I wish they did)! That's why Allan is my favourite merry man.

      Delete