I have a tag! I have a tag! *dancing around the room of joy*
*sits down again and starts typing* Thank you, Olivia, for tagging me! It has been a while since someone tagged me! (Keep using exclamation marks, sorry for that) Okay, let's get to the point. The tag. There where two tags on Olivia's post, and I wasn't sure if I could do both, but after a thought I decided to do both then.
1. What book has been on your shelf for too long?
Shelf? What shelf? O, you mean a book shelf in your room? Nope, don't have one. (What a shame!) I know, I know, but I don't have an own room yet. First I was sharing it with my little sister as I mentioned once, then my father started to rebuild the attic(where my parents sleep) for a bedroom for my two sisters(separate). There was no place for my parents' big bed and the one of my youngest brother. So, my parents and my youngest brother moved to the room of my two other brothers and my older brother moved to the attic on a mattress and my younger brother moved to our room. Well, the case is my younger brother moans in his sleep, which is quite disturbing and keeps me awake. And as I am one of the long-sleepers who needs a lot of sleep, I was tired every day. Then I moved to the attic to sleep with my older brother. So, no book shelf. (:
2. What is your current read, your last read, and the book you'll read next?
The book I'm currently reading will be the book Nothing. I am nt reading anything right now. The book I read last was The Wood's Edge by Lori Benton and the book I'm going to read is gonna be...I don't know, I'm not planning to read anything.
3. What book did everyone like, but you hated?
Uhm...let's see...The Captain was its title, I think. By Laura Frantz. Something with red and captains and a cabin and a blonde woman. No, wait, Airman by Eoin Colfer. I thought it was boring, but my sister and brother liked it very much.
4. What book do you kep telling yourself to read, but you probably won't?
Won't read it ever, or just won't for now. I assume it is forever, so that book will be Pocahontas probably. Because I say to myself that I have to read it because it's about a famous history Indian princess, but I don't think I will ever come to it.
5. What book are you saving for retirement?
I have no idea, really.
6. Last page: read it first, or wait 'til the end?
Well, I like to know what happens in the end, so sometimes I skip to read the end first. But mostly I just wait until the end.
7. Acknowledgement: waste of paper and ink, or interesting aside?
Well, mostly I don't read the acknowledgements, but sometimes I do. So, depends.
8. Which book character would you switch places with?
That's a hard question. I don't think I know one with a pinch of my fingers, so it was hard thinking. I really couldn't possibly remember one I really absolutely wanted to be. Maybe that's what it is. I don't want to switch places with someone, because I am content with who I am now.
9. Do you have a book that reminds you of something specific in your life?
I guess...no. Except for one Dutch book: De stad van de leeuw(The city of the lion). I read that one when we were in vacation to Belgium. So it always reminds me of our vacation to Belgium.
10. Name a book that you acquired in an interesting way?
In an interesting way? I don't think I ever acquired a book in an interesting way. Nope, didn't.
11. Have you ever given a book away for a special reason to a special person?
No again. I feel awful saying ''no" all the time.
12. Which book has been with you most places?
I don't bring books in my purse or pocket. So, none.
13. Any ''required reading'' you hated in a high school that wasn't so bad later?
I don't go to school, so...
14. Used or brand new?
Used books. They feel so different and not so smooth and hard as new ones. Also they mostly have a smell that smells like books. What I like too.
15. Have you ever read a Dan Brown book?
16. Have you ever seen a movie you liked more than the book?
Yeah :) Pride and Prejudice for instance, and Sense&Sensibility. Also The Princess Diaries.
17. Have you ever read a book that makes you hungry, cookbooks included?
So many times ;) Cookbooks especially, but also a book where they describe the taste, smell, or how the food looks like.
18. Who is the person whose book advice you'll always take?
My sisters, no doubt. They mostly have the same taste in books as I.
19. Is there a book our of your comfort zone(e.g. , outside your usual reading genre) that you ended up loving?
I read novels and a lot of other genres. Okay name one. Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan.
1. Do you have any family heirlooms?
Well, of course, my clothes :). Not all, but still quite a lot. And I once got a mirror and writing books and sketching books. Yep, had family heirlooms(if you can count those).
2. Opinion on Letterwriting?
It's certainly a practice for your hands. And it looks nice and is always fun to do.
3. Do you prefer coffee, tea or cocoa?
4. What's your favourtie childrens story?
The Winnie The Pooh stories. I really liked them when I was a kid.
5. What movie or Period Drama ending really frustated you? And how woud you change it?
Well, Land Girls ended unpleasing. One story was finished and the other was not. So I would've changed the other story.
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I have no idea. Destiny will take me somewhere ;)
(I hope I'll have a job then)
7. What makes you nostalgic?
8. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would you be?
I should do a test on that one. But for now I don't have one.
9. If a loved one was to serenade you, what son would you most like him to sing?
O, uhm...Probably no song. I don't think I would like it so much if someone sang for me, not even a loved one.
10. If you could change your name to anything what would your name be?
I don't know, I like my own name. But I think I would choose Emma or Leah.
11. What's your favourite biscuit to dunk?
I think just the plain weat biscuits.
I was so excited for the tags I forgot to say the rules.
The rules are: You must be honest, you must answer every question, you must tag at least 4 people.
Well, as for the last, I tag anyone and everyone! :)