Tuesday, May 16, 2017

~Four Fictional Characters Tag~

So, MovieCritic tagged me with the Four Fictional Characters Tag. Thank you!!


The Rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. List four fictional characters (use pictures if you want! They can be from movies or books) and, if you like, describe what they're like and why you believe you relate to them.
3. Tag a few other blog people.


1. Jane Bennet(Pride&Prejudice)
Well, she is shy in public and doesn't show her feelings toward others that quickly (I certainly am the first, but the second...)
She concerns about others and my father said my eyes looked a bit like hers(dreamy, because I am a dreamer). She's also pretty silent(which I am too) but is the eldest daughter(I am not the eldest daughter, if you haven't read that in some of my posts yet :))





2. Belle(Belle and the Beast)

She is a dreamer and likes to bake and read(that's me)
She is kind and loves the Beast even though he is not a real person from the outside.
She is a misfit(I am not a misfit, but she is and in this tag I also have to say who she is, not only why I relate to her)













3. Annie(from The Famous Five book series)
She is a bit scared for a lot of things
She doesn't want people to quarrel and fight(I hate quarreling too)
She is the youngest(not me)
She has an other side in her that's more adventurous and daring(I'd like to think as myself with an other side too)
She thinks before she does something(I do think before I do something)


4. Amy Dorrit(Little Dorrit)
She is kind and generous
She is quiet(again, I am, because sometimes I go downstairs and someone says: how did you get from upstairs downstairs?)
She cares for her family even though they are not always nice to her(of course I care for my family, that part of they're not always nice for her doesn't apply for me though we sometimes quarrel a bit)
She likes things to be like it had been and always was (I like old things more than new ones)


That were four characters. There were some more characters I think I relate too, like Jane Fairfax or Cinderella or Molly Gibson, but there are supposed to be four and they look a lot alike, so that doesn't matter. Thanks again for the tag, Molly Gibson!!

As for the tagging part I always think everyone can do the tags I do, even if they are people who I don't know, the only thing I ask then(if I don't know you yet)is to inform me so I can read the tags(that's always great to do).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing the tag Ruth! Your answers were great!

    You're Jane, and I'm Mary, that means were sisters! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you're welcome! It was fun to do.
      Sisters in our minds! ;)

      Delete