1. Snow White: Name your favourite classic.
2. Cinderella: Name a book that has kept you reading well past your bedtime.
3. Aurora: Name your favourite classic romance.
4. Ariel: Name a book that's about making sacrifices and fighting for your dreams.
5. Belle: Name a book with a smart and independent female character.
6. Jasmine: Name a book with a character who challenged the social conventions of his/her world.
A Proper Pursuit by Lynn Austin? It has a character who did things her own way and decided things on herself, and it's really a great book.
7. Pocahontas: Name a book with an ending that was a roller-coaster of emotions.
Olivia's answer and say The Book Thied by Marcus Zusak. It was just so sad.
8. Mulan: Name a book with a (totally boss) female character.
9. Tiana: Name a book featuring a hardworking, self-made character.
10. Rapunzel: Name a book featuring an artist.
The only book I have ever read about an artist was The Painters Daughter, by Julie Klassen. No other book ever included a painter.
11. Merida: Name a book that features a mother-daughter relationship.
Right, Pascal, you're right. No idea. I haven't read that much books with a mother-daughter relationship. Stella Street, but that doesn't count. Little Women then? It has mother-daughter(s) relationship.
12. Anna and Elsa: Name a book that features a great relationship between siblings.
Well, thanks Olivia for the tag! I really enjoyed it!