Thursday, November 2, 2017

~Be yourself~

This has nothing to do with the post, again.

My youngest siblings keep repeating this. It is the funniest part according to them.
So was this :) Anyhow, lets get down to business. *in mind adding: to defeat the Huns!*


Be you. Always stay yourself, no matter what they say.

If they criticize your opinions

Stay yourself.

If they criticize you

Stay yourself.

If they say you can't do this, because you're not the right person for this

Stay yourself.

If they say you will fail, because you're not smart enough


Stay yourself.

If they say mean things about you or your family


Stay yourself.

If they mock your dressing style or anything about you

Stay yourself.

If they try to change you

Stay yourself. 

Always, always, stay yourself. It doesn't matter if you don't fit in, because if you should be or dress otherwise just to be in their group, they're probably not worth your companionship.You are what you are because of everyone around you. Because of your family, God, your friends. And because of yourself.

''They say: ''It is better to give than to receive'', right? Well, I say: ''It is better to forgive than to have grudge''. Because having grudge is not good. It eats you. It takes away all your time and lets you forget what's really important. The things that are really important, are family and friends. And forgiveness. Forgiveness is a good thing. It's a gift. Just like love, and honesty, and kindness. I am who I am because of them. Because of all of them. Because of my family, because of my friends and because of myself. And for that I thank them ,with all of my heart. It doesn't matter how many times they have said to you that you're not good, that you don't belong with them, that you should be different. Don't pay attention to that. Stay yourself, no matter what happens.''



Who can guess where that's from? ;) No, just joking. I think I made my point. No matter what happens and what they say, you should be yourself, always. This was kind of a short post, just like the one about dreams,remember? But I wanted to write this down. I just did. Even though it may be a bit confusing, or short.



12 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes, and yes. I agree wholeheartedly. Thanks for this sweet post, Ruth! I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Ruth! I love the message. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so inspiring, Ruth! You did such a good job writing it out! Thank you for the inspiration and encouragement!! :D <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, MovieCritic! I'm glad you were inspired :)
      You're welcome :D

      Delete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I totally agree with you, with everything! <3 <3

    Lovely post Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing post, and thank you for writing it! I agree also, one hundred percent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring! Thank you soooo much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete