Tuesday, November 20, 2018

~First, the first~

Here we have our long lost blogger again, coming to tell you all about today.
(Don't worry, I will not bore you with talk about my writing or book and movie reviews)

Today, on the 20th of November, I am celebrating my birthday. Again.
The year has gone by so FAST! It's November, almost December, which is just like...wow, okay.
Winter time is coming. Get the scarves and the mittens and the winter hats and jackets and the skates (though not for us here in NL, except if you want to pay for it and go on a skating rink where there are already loads of people) from the attic!
Stores are ordering their Christmas things and are decorating in wintery aesthetics. There are already lights in the trees and lights in the shops and lights on the shops and lights in the houses, and Christmas trees in the shops, and santa clauses there for the buying, while it's not even Christmas yet.

Well, you might be wondering (or not) why this post is named ''First, the first''.
It's like this.
This post is my first post made on my new computer, which is all mine.
If you didn't know yet, the computer (or I should say laptop, but habits ;P) I was on before was not mine, and this one IS indeed mine (though you will not notice the difference).
It's an Asus (I didn't even know that brand until I saw it on online stores) and is black with silver-ish, it's light and apparently has a superbattery (I have no knowledge whatsoever about computers or laptops or cellphones. I'm an uncultured potato-tomato when it comes to electronical devices) and when you start it, it says ''Asus: in search of the incredible'' in pretty silver letters (which I thought was noteworthy because I haven't heard of any laptop who actually does that).

As for my presents, I have received...


Ranger's Apprentice book 13: The Red Fox Clan! The latest Ranger's Apprentice book that has just gotten in the stores and which I really wanted to read. Mine has a different cover though.

Like this:

I also got a chocolate letter (do you say it like that in English?), a beautiful snow globe, a homemade and self-decorated wooden house that my younger brother made, drawings and birthday cards of course, a handlettering book and a homemade necklace that my younger sister made. All in all, more than I expected (I thought the computer would be it and that's done. Except for maybe things my younger siblings made themselves)
So...tonight we're eating homemade pizza (isn't there some other word for ''homemade'' because I keep using it now) and cheesecake with the tea (or earlier, maybe).
That is really actually all I had to say. It seems like all I can talk about is writing, books, movies, bladibla. I used to post more, but my ideas have disappeared into thin air.
I can't even remember what I used to talk about...

Well, voila, here you have my birthday information and I'm gone again. Library business, as usual.




4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy (very late) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday!!!!!! That is so awesome that you have a new computer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Really enjoying your blog. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have a new computer. Thanks for sharing. Expecting more.

    ReplyDelete