Thursday, August 30, 2018

~Movies I want to watch~

This is how my hair is, though not red. It's blonde. Dark blonde. But you know, the curls at the end. I have that. Just saw it on Pinterest, so...
To my ''Movie Bucket List'' then.


Uh-huh, yes, I read Insurgent and Allegiant and I loved them and I laughed and I cried and the Divergent series is definitely a favorite bookseries now! Definitely! Anyhow, I'd like to watch the movie adaption too, to see if it's any good. My oldest sister says it is.

Also, after I read Percy Jackson(only the first two books, I couldn't find the others yet), I thought maybe Percy Jackson movies someday. But people say the Percy Jackson movies were not at ALL like the books and it's not any good. So maybe no. But maybe yes. I'm very indecisive.


I really want to watch The Greatest Showman. I've heard so many good things about this movie, everyone is saying it is such a fabulous movie, and I've listened to the songs(they are so fantastic) and I just want to see this movie.


The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society has been on this list since I heard there was a movie. I. Want. To. Watch. It. Seriously, real bad! My oldest sister watched it and said it was a very good adaption of the books and not at all a disappointment. Glad about that. I'm gonna be so happy when I find this in  the library!
(Also, Michiel Huisman plays Dawsey. I think he has some Dutch ancestors, because ''Michiel Huisman''? Definitely a Dutch name.)

I also read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It was a great book and of course again a ''cry book''. But anyway, I'd like to watch the movie someday too.
(Honestly, I loved Augustus and Hazel, but Isaac! I really loved Isaac too! He was so funny!)

I would like to watch Narnia. I know, I know, which child hasn't read or watched Narnia, but seriously, I haven't. And I would like too. Actually, I want to read the books, but I can't find the books in English(because I want to read books in English). Argh, Dutch libraries!

Uhm, also I want to watch Bridge to Terabithia, because people keep saying it is a really great movie, so...Also, Josh Hutcherson(younger then) plays in it. I always like when there are actors I know in movies.

And I want to watch The Breakfast Club, because my oldest sister watches it and said it was really great. So yeah. Also someday, when I got the time, Full House and Fuller House. Because we started it and I kinda really liked it, but nobody wanted to watch it further, because it was with laughing in the background. I admit, a little annoying, but you adjust and don't notice anymore.


And ugh, I want to read Harry Potter! The first book is constantly already taken by someone else. Really annoying. And I can't find The Two Towers, the second part in LotR, which is also annoying because I want to read that before the first book is too long ago.
And further, all kinds of animation movies too.

As for the books, I'm currently reading I Am Number Four(which is pretty nice), but I really need to find new books that are good. So if there are any suggestions, then please, tell. I would love to get to know books I know are worth reading because you all recommend it. I sometimes, or rather: very often, lend books and then they're not good. Like I lend Carve in the Mark by Veronica Roth(because it was written by her), but I found it boring. And a book by Pierce Brown or something, called Red Rising(I think?) but that was just a stupid book. So, as I said, recommendations are véry welcome ;)

I am apparently Peter, because ''I attacked Edward because I am Dauntless''. Even though sometimes I hated Peter, I did like him. Strange, huh? How ''villains'' can actually grow on you.
Anyhow, stopping now.

This was a little short, sorry.




8 comments:

  1. Those movies seems so great!! I've watched The Greates Showman. :) It's such good movie! I definitely have to watch The Guernsey movie and The Breakfast Club, they seem good movies too. And don't I forget The Fault in Our Stars. It's also a very good movie and apparently it's a very sad movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if I watch them, I hope they are! ;)
      Really? Oh, wow!
      I'm sure they are great movies(since Rebekka said they were, and usually when she says it, it's true)
      Did you watch TFiOS? Because the book was very good, and yes: sad. I cried.
      But well, I'm just that person that cries over fictional character's deaths. No spoilers, because maybe you're gonna read the books one day, but I sure let a lot of tears go with the Divergent series. How can anyone not, at the end? Well, I suppose there are a few who don't get affected by it, but not me. No, not me at all :)

      Delete
  2. The Greastest Showman is amazing! I definitely recommend it!
    The first Narnia movie is ssssooo good and accurate, the second is terrible, and the third is really good, but not accurate. The books are my favorite ever and if you ever get the chance to read them, please do! Also, read them in the way they were written, not in the order they go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Now I'm well-informed, thanks. I guess I should only watch the first and third then. But I'm determined to read the books first.
      I can't wait until I find them. It's so annoying when you can't find the books you want to read.
      Oh, okay. Doesn't it get confusing then, though?

      Delete
  3. I saw TGLAPPPS(The Guernsey movie!) in the movies and then later(last month) when it came out on DVD. It is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just the greatest? I mean, I haven't seen the movie, but I have read the book and it is amazing and I'm sure the movie is as fantastic as everyone always says and as the book is.
      I can't believe you watched it twice while I haven't even had my hands on the DVD! I wish the library would just hurry up and get it soon.

      Delete
    2. My mom and I just saw Guernsey too and we loved it! It was amazing how they were able to condense everything from the book into an easy fluid film.

      Delete
    3. I'm so sure now that it will be a superb movie, because I've heard that said from a lot of trustworthy-when-it-comes-to-recommendations people. I can't wait till I can see it!
      I was a little doubting about Lily James playing Juliet, because she seems nice and sweet, and Juliet is just not that. Of course, she is nice and sweet, but she's also very different from that. But Lily James is a good actrice though.
      I hope the movie comes into libraries fast, now that I've read so many good things about it, I want to watch it even more.

      Delete