Monday, February 20, 2017

~The Simple Questions Tag~

Rachel tagged me with The Simple Questions Tag. Thanks, Rachel!! It has been a long while ago since I was been tagged.


Rules:
Answer the questions(no obligations)


1. How does your morning start?

Well, it normally starts around eight o'clock or half past eight. We have breakfast and then I do my studies(we're homeschooled). After I finished it, I still have time to play with my little siblings and read and go on the laptop. In vacations and weekends, we get to sleep more. Like today, I woke up at half past ten. Isn't that a sleepy head?

2. What's your favourite colour?
I like most colors, but yellow is my favorite.

3. What book are you reading right now?
Currently, I'm not reading any books, but I have recently read Waves of Mercy by Lynn Austin and it's a really good book, I can assure you!


4. What is your opinion about having a mobile phone?

Well, first of all, I don't need it to be large and fancy or new. Just simple and pretty. With all the regular things on it. Calling, texting, Pinterest, photos...So just all you need on it. No newest adaptions or anything. Only going on it when it's necessary or when I'm not in the mood to start the laptop and still want to go on Pinterest. That's all I need from a mobile phone.

5. Your favourite actress? (Pick at least two)

Well, I don't have much actresses I like. My two favourites are Lucy Griffiths and Lily James. That's it.

6. What's your favourite movie right now?
O.....kay. Favourite movie? Uhm...I don't know, maybe......The Help? Or Sense&Sensibility or Pride&Prejudice. I think Pride&Prejudice. No series alloud, so Pride&Prejudice(2005 obviously, because I haven't seen the other one and if I would've watched it, it still wasn't alloud, because it was a serie).

7. Snow or rain?


8. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Lemon ice cream or chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream? How can I choose between those two? Explain to me how? Lemon is so fresh, but CCCDIC(chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream)is so
good. I'll go for the CCCD Ice Cream. Second lemon ice cream. They actually share the frst place, but I only get to choose one ice cream flavour, so...

9. To which countries have you been?
 Actually quite a few. I have been to South Africa(or was it Namibia, I don't remember, I was just a baby), Suriname, Belgium(several times), Luxemburg, twice to Spain, France and Portugal, to Germany, Sweden, Denmark, and that was all.

10. What are you doing mostly in the evening?
I love the gif. It's so funny!
Well, naturally we eat. Then we watch some episodes of a serie for the little ones in our family. And after that we watch Gilmore Girls. We're already at season 7. No, no, NO! I don't want it to end. We still have four episodes of season 8 though. (Yeah, as if that's a relief)Only four. Plus the episodes left of season 7. Sigh.

11. How old are you?
O...yeah, well old enough to blog, and young enough to not drink alcohol yet. What shall I say...between ten and twenty. (Very vague, yes)


12. Which countries do you really want to visit?


Is there a specific number of countries? I want to see them all. But top are: Italy, America, England, Brazil(that's also America, I know), Africa, Japan. Okay, I should stop now, before I really name them all ;)


13. What's your dream career?

*opens her mouth to say something and shuts it immediately* I have really no idea. I like a lot of things. Language, writing, cooking. So I would really have no idea what my dream career is.

14. If you where casted in a movie, which character would you love to play?

Hmm, I don't know. Lady Marian, Elizabeth Bennet. Maybe Jane Fairfax. Yeah, she's not that bad to play. I probably wouldn't be good at any other role that is not like me. I mean, I'm very shy(which is  very annoying sometimes), quiet, and not very witty. I don't get mad so quickly and I can't stay mad on someone. How hard I try, I can't stay mad on someone. I'm really quite emotional(I can't stand sad scenes where people cry, it makes me cry too)and I'm not very good at acting. So I would probably play no one. But I'll say Jane Fairfax then.
Because she's really sweet and forgiving

As end, a gif from Gilmore Girls:








3 comments: