Wednesday, February 15, 2017

~My bucket list for later~

Again, I'm very late and again, I'm sorry. I know this title sounds a bit childish and maybe weird, but this is kinda my bucket list. Things I would like to do when I'm older. But may never do. So, here's number 1.

~Visit the world~
I want to visit the world. And not in a hotel. Well, maybe sometimes staying in a hotel, but mostly just traveling. Per car. Or rather, per bus or per camper. I want to see the Taj Mahal, Macchu Picchu (don't pronounce it wrong, you have to say Macchu Pigchu, because else you say it wrong and...well, never mind), piramids and sfinxs in Egypt, mountains, all kinds of forests (rainforests, pine tree forests etc.), the Tower of Pisa, Venice, Rome, the Colosseum, The Liberty Statue, the Eiffeltower, Rio the Janeiro, Paris, New York, Texas, Mexico, the Wild West, Sydney. That's the world and I would love to explore the world. It might seem strange to some people that I want to travel. Because some people don't like to travel. My sister doesn't. But the rest of my family does. So it's understandable to some, and not to others.

~Try out a lot of new recipes~
I want to try new recipes. Make anything and try to add something so it tastes even more delicious. I bake every Friday and sometimes I just want to put something in it, to try if it tastes better. But I can't do that, because if it tastes revolting, then it's my fault and then I've messed up the muffins. You know? So I can't do that.

~Try a delivered pizza~
I seriously just want to order a pizza once. Just call a pizza business, order the pizza I want(probably a cheese pizza), wait until the doorbell rings, open the door, pay the boy or girl that delivers it, take the pizza, close the door and eat the pizza. I've never done that. It may sound silly but I really want to do that once.

~Meet a book author in real life~
I would love to meet an author in real life. Ask questions like: what is your favourite character of all the books you've written, what's your favourite book, why did you start writing, what inspired you for Wonderland Creek, did you really visit all the places? That kind of stuff. That would be great. And it doesn't have to be Lynn Austin, it can also be another author. Or maybe an actrice, but rather an author.

Well, now I'll stop. We have a limited time on the computer, so we won't be seriously very addicted to computers. So this will be the end. For now. Maybe I'll make a sort of part 2. But hey, starting again. See you again next time. (That sounds awfully formal)


I'll just say bye then!





13 comments:

  1. No! It doesn't sound silly. I also have a bucket list. It doesn't matter your late posting a post. I have that too sometimes.

    I would love to eat a delivered pizza, I haven't done it either. New recipes are always fun to try.

    Unfortunately I don't like traveling, but I would love to go to England of Italy some day. Who knows?

    Meeting a author of your favourite book would be cool.

    Love your bucket list Ruth!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right, I would like to go to England and Italy too.
      It would be, right?
      Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. I love to travel, too! And I have a similar list of places to visit:) I have also been to a few, like the wild west. (It's really not as wild as it once was:)

    I have never read a Lynn Austin book, but I've heard a lot about her and I'm starting to think I should! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame that it isn't like it used to be, the wild west. But I still want to see it one day. Oh, wow, a similar list. That's a funny coincidence.
      Oh, you should read a Lynn Austin book. She writes the best books. Actually, she's my favourite authoress. I would recommend Wonderland Creek, it'sa really good book.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the recommendation. I've added it to my reading list for this year :)

      Delete
  3. I would love to travel too! I love this post idea! It is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! I'm planning the new post for today already!
      Traveling is so fabulous! You got to see whole new things and all!

      Delete
  4. It is definatly not silly! I have a very very very long bucket list. Traveling is kind of my dream, but unfortunately it hasn't come true yet. :/

    I love different kind of food, it always look so different!

    I would so love to meet an author! That would be so cool!

    I love this post, I hope you get to do all those things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it takes a while before you can make your dreams happen, right?
      Yes, indeed! So different, from simple to complicated.
      Yep! Really cool. I would want to ask so many questions, it would make her dizzy. No, just kidding, but I'd probably have a lot of questions.
      Aw, thanks. I hope to do those things one day. That's what a bucket list is.

      Delete
  5. Do you mind if I do a post like this on my blog? It is a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete