Friday, February 17, 2017

Bucket list #2

So, a bit different title, but still the same post. Not the exact same as the last one, but...what am I saying? This is not normally the way you're supposed to start a post, right? Okay, fresh start:



Hey, back again for a new small bucket list. Said I would, didn't I?

~Have my own style~



My own style, that's what I want to have. I've seen a lot, really a lot of great clothes pass by. Not all from my closet, sadly enough. We have stores were you can see a lot of clothes, but you don't buy them all. And we have Pinterest, were we can look up fantastic wardrobe's. And hairstyles by the way. That's a big part of your style. So I want to have my own style! I really want to have my own style of clothes. Also, I wish I was handier with hair. I have very thin hair, that curls a bit. So maybe, when I'm somewhat older, I'll decide to curl my hair one day. I would like that. Or just have my hair a little shorter, so I can wear it loose. Or in a bun, or in a other easy but elegant hairstyle. So, closing off this part of my bucket list.


~Write my own book~
I have had many ideas, so you could say I've got the fantasy, but maybe not the writing. (Is that how you say it?)
I've begun a few stories, erased some parts, erased some whole stories, and am currently busy on a new one. I'll tell you about that on Sunday, or Monday or Tuesday, if you read it then. Or not at all, that's a possibility. Well, I would love to be able to have a good idea, believable characters, pretty names, good style of writing, not to much use of the same words and finish the story. And be able to make up a good title for it. It doesn't have to be published, it just would be nice if I finished it. I have a lot of secret boards on Pinterest of this story and that story. I even have all the characters inspiration photos. And some other photos of other stuff.(I am using the word ''other'' a lot, aren't I)

~Learn languages~





I like language. Not only my birth language but also others. Like Spanish, French, and English of course. I like English the most, because it's so pretty. Spanish is an easy language and easy to pronounce. Only they talk so fast. French is quite hard, but also a very pretty language. And Dutch...well, Dutch is just what it is. It's my own language and it's okay. Not really pretty, but still my language. And it's easy to learn(for us Dutch people). A lot of people(not Dutch from origin) say Dutch is a tough language to learn and understand. And it probably is, but not for me. It's very easy, but awfully strange when you compare it to English.
Like yes is ''ja'', and no is ''nee''. Pretty is ''mooi'' and language is ''taal''. Pretty weird, right? For the English people among us(which is the majority, I believe). So, now I probably explained why I like language ;)

Dag!/Bye!/Adíos!/Au revoir!


For clarification: Dutch, English, Spanish, and French.






11 comments:

  1. I am trying to write a book too, but it's not really coming along. You have such lovely blog posts I would love to read a book by you! You know four languages!!!?? Now I'm jealous. I only know one and am learning another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, books are hard, aren't they? Writing them.
      Aw, thanks so much! :)
      Well, I find language interesting, so...that would be English, right? The language you know. May I ask which language the other is?
      Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
    2. I'm trying to learn Spanish, but it isn't really coming along too quickly.

      Delete
    3. My advice is: just keep trying. It's quite easy compared to other languages. And as a little bonus: it looks a bit like English and a lot like French and Latin.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, yes! Please do share about your story. That would make a very interesting post indeed!

    I love the outfit picture you added--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not yet done with chapter one, but I could post some information where it's about and introduce the characters or something.
      Yes, that outfit is really nice! I like it very much!

      Delete
  3. Your own style! Cool!! I am trying to have my own style, it's difficult.

    If you ever wrote a story, please do share your story, it would be lovely to read it.

    Language's are difficult. I only know English and Dutch, and a little bit German.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, it's really hard finding your own style.
      Oh, I would love to share my story, if I finished chapter one. I can introduce some characters and write a little bit about where it's about.
      Well, that's plenty, I think! English is a lot spoken. And add another language, that's two, plus some German. That's quite a lot, when you think of it.
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
    2. This is just a suggestion. You can put your story on your blog Three Rivers Deep. It's a book blog, right? And the story you are writing is a book. I'm really curious how it will be, your book. :)

      Delete
    3. Yeah...I know...that's a possibility...
      But more people know this blog and almost no one knows Three Rivers Deep. And I sort of neglected the blog, and the story I have on.
      So, if I put it on this blog, more people will see it, and as I said before, no one knows my bookblog, so everyone who waited for my story do not get to see it. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. :)

      Delete