Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Short announcement!

I made a new header and put it on the blog, with a background and applied it, but I know I said I would put header 2 from the last header choices on it, but I liked this header and I have put in a picture from the other header, so it is a bit the same. And since we are watching Gilmore Girls and it's still winter(it's February, of course), I also put in wintery Gilmore Girls pictures. And one of snow and skating. Appropiate for the winter season, however it is just one month until winter ends. We're know in the beginning of season 5. We are fast, I know, with watching, quite a bit faster then with other series. But we like it so much, all of us. Well, my older brother says he likes it because it's funny, and my two youngest brothers don't understand it(they don't understand English yet, and can't read the subtitles very fast, which my youngest sister can), but they like the song. ''Where you lead...I will follow...'' all around the house. :)
So, that was all. Short announcement.

Bye!

4 comments: