Monday, August 29, 2016

Rachel from A Girl's Place tagged me with ''The Celebrities Tag''. Thank you for the tag, Rachel!

Rules:
Paste the ''Famous People Tag'' button on your own blog
Answer the questions
Tagging is optional


The Questions:
1. Who's your favourite actress? (Okay, pick at least three, because there are so many of them)
 Lucy Griffiths, Lily James, and Jessica Brown-Findlay.

2. Which red carpet dress is the best one you ever saw?
Oh, no. I never look at red carpet dresses. But let me see....this one:
It's the only dress I liked from a actress I know. Apart from that of Sybil, that one was pretty too, but I liked this one more.

3. If there is going to be a new Pride and Prejudice, which actor and actress would you choose for Elizabeth and Darcy?
O. Uhm.....Emma Watson as Elizabeth...
and...........oh, I really don't know :( I'll skip this once, if I may.

4. Do you know Lily James full name without looking up?
I think I do. Let me think.....Lily Chloe NiƱetta Johnsson, was that it? I have the feeling I missed something or have something wrong.


5. Who's your favourite actor?(pick at least three, because there are also so many actors)

Joe Armstrong, Matthew MacFayden, and Dan Stevens.

6. Which red carpet dress is the worst you ever saw?
This one really is ugly!
7. Who's your favourite Royal family?
Prince William and Kate Middleton, I think.

8. Are there actors/actresses you don't like? If yes, why?
Tom Hiddleston. If you want to know why, just look at my review of Return To Cranford, in the comments ;) and then there is Keira Knightley, she plays in not so nice movies, except for Pride and Prejudice of course. And...I don't know. No one, I think. 

9. Do you have a favourite child actor/actress?
No, I don't think so. Not Shirley Temple...no, no one.

10. What's the prettiest celebrities name you ever heard?
Eh....Rose Eleanor Arbuthnot Leslie or Lily Chloe Ninette Thomson(now I know something was not right).
11. What's your favourite movie quote?
Lady Violet's quotes from Downton Abbey.

12. If you where a actress, and you where casted to play one of the ladies of DA, who would you want to play?
Sybil. Because she has the prettiest dress and loveliest hairstyles and character. Only I would have to die, that's not a nice part.

13. Do you often talk about actors/actresses with your family?
Yes. Not really all the time, but sometimes we like to talk about it(not my parents or little siblings, though)

14. Which actor/actress would you want to meet? (Right, just pick two, to make it funner)
Lily James and Lucy Griffiths, as always.

That was all. Hope you enjoy!


 

1 comment: