Friday, August 26, 2016

Downton things

~The first time I saw Matthew, I thought he wouldn't be nice. How unbelievable, right?
~I loved the begin tune from the start.
~I liked Sybil from the start. I mean, who can't?
~When Mary engaged with that terribly annoying man, Sir Richard Carlisle, I knew he would be a trouble.
~I didn't know Lavinia would die, I just thought she would leave or something. Actually very stupid, because she loved Matthew, you know? I didn't found her annoying. The opposite, I liked her very much. She's maybe a little bit like myself.
~Lady Violet was the one we laughed the hardest about.
~I never thought Matthew would die. Especially not immediately after George's birth. In a car accident!? Really!? Why did Julian Fellowes do that? It's just...not fair. But after all, Dan Stevens, who played Matthew, wanted to leave the set, so Julian Fellowes had to. Or he could just let season 3 be the last, without the part of Matthew's dead. And why did he let Sybil die then? Jessica Brown-Findlay didn't want to leave, but she had to.

~I didn't think Mary would be kind to Lavinia. If she didn't, she would be even meaner than I thought. Not that she was mean in season two, but you know what I mean...
~I really had trouble with Lavinia's death. She was such a nice, sweet girl. I wish she would stay, and Matthew would just marry Mary and she would marry...I don't know, just someone else, and stay in the story. Maybe that sounds mean, but if she just loved someone else, everything would be allright.
But well, period drama's, right?
~I loved the friendship between Anna and Mary.
~I never thought Anna would have to go to prison.
~Tony Gillingham annoyed me a lot. Really a lot!

For the end, a quote from Robert.







No comments:

Post a Comment