Sunday, December 18, 2016

A Robin Hood BBC Tag

Rachel made a second Robin Hood BBC Tag. She didn't really tag anyone, but I assume anyone can do this tag :) So, here it goes!

No rules, by the way.


1. What's your favourite season?
Season 2. Although I really hate the end.

2. Favourite outfit?
Oh, that's hard. There are so many pretty outfits, I don't think I can choose one. But I'll have to choose, so my choice is:
This one. I do think I like this one best.

3. Favourite bad guy?
Well, it is not going to be Guy, certainly not Guy. I expect I'll choose Sherrif Vaizey, because he's so funny. But still mean. Very very mean.

4. Which character did you feel sorry for?
Well, I actually feel sorry for a lot of people. Marian, Robin, Allan, Much, even John, Guy and Isabella. Yes, Isabella. Although I really do not like her, she's still kinda sad. I mean, her own brother sold her and she had to live with that horrible Squire Thornton. But if I had to choose one, really one person, it probably would be Allan. Because no one ever really believed him.
5. Djaq or Marian?
Why, Marian, of course!

6. Favourite piece of music?
 ''The Nightwatchman Theme''

7. Least favourite episode?
The final episode of season 3. No, no, the episode where Isabella and Robin were stuck in the well, you know, the episode with the drought.

8. On which moment you cried? (You don't have to answer, I understand)
When Marian died, and when Robin died. Also Allan and Guy. But the most, Marian. That is really...so....SAD!!

9. Favourite male character?
Can I choose two? I like Allan and Much the best, because they're both very funny also.
10. Favourite female character?
Marian of Knighton. Who didn't know that? :)

11. Kate or Isabella?
How much I both dislike them, Isabella will always be the worst. I'll choose Kate.

12. If you could save someone from the death, who would it be?
Marian. Because if she hadn't died, whole of season 3 wouldn't have happened, and no one else would die.

13. Favourite couple? (Pick three)
Because there are not that much couples in BBC's Robin Hood, it's even easier to choose three.
Marian and Robin


Djaq and Will

Meg and Guy

Those were all. I enjoyed this tag, and since you don't have to tag anyone, I just tag anyone and everyone who wants to do this.



3 comments:

  1. Great answers! I'm hoping to do this soon :D

    Your answer to #1 is perfect -- mine will probably be the exact same.

    WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT "NONE OF YOU PICTURE" OF ALLAN?!?!?! Sadness… (Haha, just kidding -- I mean, it WAS sad and all, but it's a good picture.)

    I hadn't thought of how Marian's death not happening would have prevented the other deaths…hmm…I shall have to think about that for a while :D

    Lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks very much!
      Yes, season 2 is, like you said in your answers, the ending is very not okay! :)
      Yes, I do feel sad every time I look at it, but it made my point why I felt most sorry for Allan, I think.
      Yes, well I thought about it for quite a long time, which character I should choose to not die. But then I thought, if Marian didn't die, then season 3 would be a lot different, and maybe the other characters wouldn't die also. So you could prevent everyone from dying, at least in that way, like you said in your answers.
      Aw, thank you so very much! Yours is very lovely too!

      Delete