Sunday, December 4, 2016

Behind The Scenes~Robin Hood BBC~

Sorry, but the posts I was posting this week were almost all Robin Hood BBC-themed. And here is another. Pardon for the repeating Robin Hood BBC posts :)


Marian with sunglasses. Never saw that before.
It seems that Gordon Kennedy made everyone laugh and was the funniest actor on the set. Didn't expect that!
Sherrif and his biggest enemy taking a break, and laughing about a joke. Looks funny, seeing the two biggest enemies sitting next to eachother and laughing.
You could see this as a normal day in the camp. But Robin and Guy are laughing, something what didn't happen a lot after Marian's death. And Kate never laughed when she was near Guy, so this is a behind the scenes photo. It looks like they had fun making Robin Hood BBC. Why did Jonas Armstrong wanted to leave the set then, if he had such a fun time? Something I will never understand. If I were to play a role in Robin Hood BBC, I would never want to quit.
A photo of behind the scenes Robin Hood BBC. I can see Allan, Isabella, Tuck, Little John, Kate, Much, Archer, one of the guards(you can see it by the black stripe over his eyes)and...yeah, that's Robin in his old clothes(in season 2).
I think Archer is explaining something to the producers, or asking something.
Robin already fired his arrow(they all shoot themselves, with bow and arrow), and I can see Little John on the background, right of Robin. Allan and Roy are there, and I can see Much too, with glasses. The man next to Robin is one of Little John's men, you know, the one that made that joke about: ''Sherrif got your tongue?''. I can see two other men, whom I don't know. Maybe more of Little John's men.
Archer and Robin talking. And is that Little John's head? I think it is.
Allan practicing some swordfighting. And on the backgroud is Tom, Allans brother, fighting with his fists.
Guy reading through the lines of the little red-haired boy who helped Little John(forgot his name).


The End.









4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love behind the scenes! :) Lovely post Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never get tired of you Robin Hood BBC posts!!! Where did you find these pictures!? They are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for those kind words!
      I found them on Pinterest, where I also have a board about Behind the Scenes.

      Delete