Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!(and a new header)

Happy New Year everyone! Say goodbye to the year 2016 and hello to 2017! We stayed up until twelve o'clock watching Gilmore Girls on the couch. Then when the clock stroke midnight(this sounds so Cinderella-ish),we all went upstairs to watch the firework. And downstairs, watching the firework of my brother. It was very pretty, but it made a lot of noise also. Now, it is morning, and everything is quiet again. I'm now tired of course, after nine hours of sleep. And it's the 1st of January! So that means time for a new header choice! This will probably be the last time you have to choose between headers, because last time I did it, there were only three or four people who commented. So next time I think I'll just make one header and put that specific one on my blog, without any choices from others. Here it goes!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
 That were all the five headers!




9 comments:

  1. Happy 2017 dear sister!! O wow!!! Such pretty headers! I can't choose!! Okay, let's see. I choose for headers number 1, 3 and 4. But they are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like 2 for how wintry it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, I can't choose, they are all so pretty! I really like 1, 2 and 3. But I guess I'll have to choose one, so I vote for 2 too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Ruth! :)

    No.2 is so fresh and white and sweet...I have to go with that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much everyone! Happy new year to everybody!

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year Ruth!!! Oh! My favorites are, 3 and 4!! I was going to go with five too, but, I have to say 3 and 4!!! Your headers are so, so pretty Ruth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great new year! This is a hard choice they are all SO pretty! I'll go with 2 and 4.

    ReplyDelete