Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I love old stuff. Or mysterious places, or vintage things, or roses! They're all so pretty. Old letters and foggy streets. Or a rainy day with lanterns shining. I can't explain why.


A beautiful underwater ladder, blossom in the snow, and a Chinese cup and plates.
These are so pretty. I would love to have myself a Chinese teaset. That would be great! Pour tea in one of those fragile cups...sorry, wondering off. Let's go on.








To be honest, I have no (and I really mean NO) stuff like that on my room. I wish I had. But I share my room with my younger sister, and I think it would break or something like that. Because than, every time I would hear glass breaking, I would think it was mine. So, not a very good idea........



Thanks for reading! Bye and until the next post!







1 comment:

  1. I love old and fragile tea cups, ALL, not only chinese tea cups. I love vintage too. It's so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete