Thursday, June 30, 2016

I am tagged...

Just-some-plain-questions-Tag- Answers


Answer-Question 1. What is your favourite ice-cream flavor?













Lemon ice-cream. It's the BEST!! Not too sweet and not too soft. Just fresh and...delicious!

Answer-Question 2. Do you love Period Drama? Why or why not?
Yes!Because I like it. Because they have beautiful costumes, and because it's interesting and...well, I just really like Period Drama's.

Answer-Question 3. What is your prettiest book cover?
Well, I don't really have one of myself. But randomly, Until We Reach Home, by Lynn Austin. And Wonderland Creek is nice too.

Answer-Question 4. What's your favourite series?

Um....that one is tricky. I think I would take Downton Abbey or Robin Hood BBC. Don't look like eachother at all, though!

Answer-Question 5. Do you have a favourite flower? Which one is your favourite?
Yes, yellow roses. They're so pretty!

Answer-Question 6. Do you write?
Yes, I do. Not always, but I love to make up characters and write ideas.

Answer-Question 7. How old is your blog?
I started blogging on December 2015. So that's....almost a year or so.

Answer-Question 8. Do you love Lucy Maud Montgomery? Why or why not?
Yes. She writes good, although I only have read the Anne of Green Gables stories.

Answer-Question 9. Do you like Fashion?

















Yes, I like fashion. Look what style is yours, fit dresses...

Answer-Question 10. What's your favourite color?
Yellow. And my second favourite color is purple.

Answer-Question 11. What's your favourite actress?
Lucy Griffiths. I like Lily James too.

Answer-Question 12. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I have two older sisters, an older brother, a younger sister, and two younger brothers. Quite a big family :)


Thank you for tagging me, Rachel! It was fun to do!


2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! It was fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow roses are one of my favorites too! I had them at my wedding, even.

    Just saw your comment on my blog and thought I'd pop over and check out yours :-) That's cool that you're Dutch! I'm half Dutch, though my great-grandparents and great-great-grandparents came over to America from Holland, so I can't speak it or anything, other than a word here and there. Still, I'm proud of my Dutch heritage :-)

    And what do you know? I was homeschooled too! And now I'm homeschooling my own kids.

    ReplyDelete