Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Things I like to do

THINGS I LIKE TO DO.












~I like playing the piano, however, I do not play often
~Watch movies, especially BBC and animated movies.
~Chocolate. Brown, with nuts, all sorts of chocolate (except white chocolate).
~Drawing.
~Sitting on the couch with a good book. I love reading!
~Collecting  shells and figurines.
~Pinning on Pinterest.
~Being with my friends.
~Eating yummy things.
~Food Art. It's amazing what you can make of it!
~Monkeys and dolphins. My two favourite animals. But i like all animals, of course.
~I like writing to.
~I also like to look at pictures and gifs of movies.
~Quotes.
~Swimming!!!
~I like the spring, when there's blossom and flowers, but i find summer more fun, especially because it is so warm and you can swim.
~When it is my birthday.



Well, that is the end, if i don't write more. ;-)
                                                                                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment