Thursday, April 27, 2017

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Aaaaand................she's late again. I'm sorry I'm late with the Ask Me Anything answers. It is like this(yes, I have an explanation for it), I started answering the questions I had and wrote them on my post Thursday. They were finished but only three persons asked questions, so I thought, let's wait for some more questions. I never go on the computer Friday and Saturday, so those were excluded. Sunday we had guests all day, Monday we went to friends, and Thursday we went to our grandparents to stay until Thursday. It is Thursday now and we can go on the computer (but we're not home yet) so this was an oppurtunity to go on Blogger and see if someone else commented. And yes, aGirlWithIdeas asked questions too. I'll have this post open for questions until next...Tuesday? Let's say until Tuesday next week. Just for information. I'm busy with the last questions(those from aGirlWithIdeas) right now. Well, see you Thursday Tuesday then. (I really keep writing Thursday instead of Tuesday)

1 comment: