Thursday, April 13, 2017

~A new post after a while~

Since I haven't been on Blogger for a while (quite a long while, actually), I thought I'd make a post again. But what is it to be about? Well, since I love ''Ask Me Anyhting'' posts, I love to read them and ask questions, what could be a better idea than my own ''Ask Me Anything'' post. I haven't done it yet so far, so why not? And a little news, I got my ears pierced. Little gold earrings. They are small, because big earrings might be difficult. I have to turn them around once in a while and clean them, but that's the only thing I have to do. In six weeks I can have other small earrings, if I want to, and in six months I can put those dangly ones in my ears. But that will take a long time. So, I hope you have some more questions left after Rachel's ''Ask Me Anyhting'' post. See you with the answers!

5 comments:

  1. 1. What's your favorite book right now?
    2. Your favorite serie?
    3. Favorite actress?
    4. Favorite actor?
    5. Books or movies?
    6. If you could travel through time, in which time period would love to be?
    7. Poldark or Downton Abbey?
    8. Are you more like Jane Bennet or Elizabeth Bennet?
    9. If you could have a pet, what animal would it be?
    10. Would you rather visit England or Spain?
    11. What's your favorite movie?
    12. Is there any movie or serie you would love to see one day?
    13. Would you rather have magic or drawing skills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could be an actress in any Disney remake (already made or not) who would you be?
    Who is your least favorite actor?
    Who is your least favorite actress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun!
    1. What's your favourite season?
    2. Butterflies or fireflies? ;)
    3. Favourite language?
    4. Apple blossom or cherry blossom?
    5. Are you more like Anne or Diana (in Anne of Green Gables)?
    6. Rain when you're falling asleep, or rain during the day?
    7. If you could be any one from Downton Abbey, who would you be?
    8. Favourite kind of tree?
    9. Cranford, Wives and Daughtes, or North and South (the one with Margaret Hale and Mr Thornton)?
    10. Do you prefer to write with a pen, or with a pencil?
    11. Would you like to be the eldest sibling, the youngest, or in the middle?
    12. What's one of your favourite quotes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, What a cool idea for a post!!! Lets see...
    1. Do you like being homeschooled?
    2. What is your favorite book?
    3. Do you do any kind of dance?
    4. What is your favorite thing to do on a lazy day?
    5. Favorite color?
    6. Favorite period drama?
    7. Favorite flower?
    8. Do you speak more than one language?

    Thanks so much, awsome post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.Sunrise or sunset?
    2. Favorite type of music to listen to?
    3. Do you play any musical instruments?
    4. What instrument would you like to play one day?
    5. Favorite subject in school?

    This was fun! Can't wait to see your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete