Friday, October 7, 2016

Header choice+Anne of Green Gables Kickoff Tag

This tag is from Miss Evie with her delightful blog Over The Hills.



Questions.

How did you get introduced to Anne of Green Gables?
My sisters, if it is concerning the book. When it comes to the movie, I should say my mother. We all watch movies together and since we had a couple of Green Gables books, we watched the movie too.

Are you more like Anne or Diana? Why?
I think I am neither of them. More Diana than Anne, I believe. I'm far too shy to be Anne!

If Rachel Lynde called your hair as red as carrots how would you react?
I'ld say: ''Thank you.''
Yes, really. I mean, what does it matter when someone says your hair is as red as carrots. That's pretty!

Gilbert or Morgan Harris?
Gilbert Blythe.

Honest opinion on the third Anne film.
I don't like the third Anne movie. I don't know why. I just don't like it. All the trouble and than that man...

Have you seen the new Anne film?
Nope.

What in your own words is a Kindred Spirit?
Someone who likes the same things I like, and who cares a lot about friendship and family.

Movie Gilbert or Green Gables Fables Gilbert?
I haven't seen Green Gables Fables, so I'll choose ''movie Gilbert''.

Does anyone know where we can watch Road to Avonlea online?
No. We were searching for it a long time, but still only have seen the first part. :)

Favourite book cover?
O, ehm.....I don't know. Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin? Or was it supposed to be a Lucy Maud Montgomery book?

The films or the books?
Although I like the books very much, I think I like part 1 from Anne of Green Gables most.


Those were all questions. And now the header choice. I've chosen by the people in the comments(who chose a header they liked most). The happy one is:




2 was also chosen a lot, but 3 more. So it will be 3. I liked this header choice. I just made three I liked and let the commentors choose. Maybe I'll do it again.

3 comments:

  1. I loved your answers, and I love your header choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! i should have been clearer, favourite anne book cover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like the answers? Thanks!
    I was afraid they might be a little bit...I don't know, boring and ordinary?
    Yeah, I should probably have been clearer about favorite anne book cover, Evie. But I think I just don't have a favorite book cover from the Anne books. There are so many nice ones! I'm sorry I wasn't clearer :( Hope you don't mind a lot

    ReplyDelete