Wednesday, October 19, 2016

First post from the Robin Hood BBC Week!

The subject of the post is Kate. Just to let you know :)

Kate.
Kate was the one person of the gang, and also the only woman(except for Isabella, of course), who I really disliked because of her behavior. She was so annoying and every time she came on screen, I sighed, because she was so terribly annoying to me. And she refused Much. Not that that's so bad, Much already had Eve. But the way she did it, it was unkind and actually quite mean. And what about Allan! Everyone could see that he liked her very much! 
But they didn't see that. They were too busy with their own things. And Kate only payed attention to Robin. Speaking about Robin and Kate, I hated that relationship(it was not really a relationship, but how must I call it else?). Kate hated him, then she liked him, then she hated him, then she liked him, and that goes on and on. In the finals, she likes him very much, but no, Robin is not the right person for Kate and Kate is definitely not the right person for Robin! I mean, the only one who Robin should have married with(and he did), is Marian. Not Kate, and certainly not Isabella(we will talk about her later). And I really liked Joanne Froggat in Downton Abbey, as Anna, but Kate is such a annoying person. She is really childish sometimes and stubborn(on the wrong way)...I just dislike her so much! If she would wear nicer clothes(yes, that's also a fact I don't like about her), stay away from Robin and like Allan, act more grown-up and be nicer, then maybe I would consider my opinion again. But she doesn't do that. And I hated how they tried to replace Marian by Kate! I mean, Marian was far better than Kate would ever be(I know, that sounds very mean, but it is true). Marian is just so nice, and...well, Kate could never replace Marian. If they wanted to replace Marian by putting Kate in, then they failed miserably. Really!
I know, Allan, and Much, and Robin liked her. But I don't. I don't understand why they like her. And poor poor Allan, he liked Kate so much, but Kate liked Robin very much. It must have been terrible to see that, again. Because he said that Robin was always in the sun and he in the shade and then it happens again. Robin in the sun, and Allan in the shade. But...I was talking about Kate(I must remember that. Allan is for another post, if there's enough time). I think I like a few parts of Kate, if I think hard...um, she cares about her family, and is brave. That's all I can think about. But about that stubborn on the wrong way, she never listens. That's what I meant with ''stubborn on the wrong way''.
This was the end of this post. Up to the next post!

 
 



2 comments: