Thursday, October 13, 2016

Blogger Recognition Award

Rae tagged me with this Blogger Recognition Award. Thanks Rae!
Rules:
~Thank the blogger who nominated you
~Tell a little bit about how you started blogging
~Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
~Nominate 15 other bloggers

Well, my older sisters began with it, and I didn't care a lot about it first. But I started to read the blogs and I liked it very much and wanted to have a blog of my own. I asked my mom(first ask your parents of course :)), but she said I was too young. I was disappointed, but my mom had a point, I am young(everyone stays young, right? But no, I am probably really too young for blogger). But later, there was a surprise for me! My mom said that she thought I was responsible enough for a blog and gave me permission to make one. So that's how I started my blog!

Well, first, you have to come up with a nice name for your blog and a header and background and first post. Then you can make one. Not that I was so smart to do that ;)
And second, if you want to introduce your blog to someone, just comment. They'll visit your blog and maybe, if they like it they'll comment and/or follow.
The third advice is:(yes, I know, I am only supposed to give two pieces of advice, but a third is always good, right?)try to visit as many blogs as you can so you can follow all those lovely bloggers. Everyone has their own turn to their posts, and their own taste of movies, films, headers...

Nominate 15 other bloggers? I don't think I know so many bloggers.
I tag everyone who likes to do this tag! That should be enough bloggers ;)

2 comments: