Monday, July 4, 2016

Simple-Questions Tag

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was tagged and I liked it. So I thought that I could tag someone too, with some simple questions. Here they come.
1. What nationality are you?
2. What's your favourite animal?
3. What's your favourite food?
4. What's your favourite author?

5. Do you have pets? So yes, what kind of pet? And no, which one would you like to have?
6. How old are you?(you don't have to answer if you don't want too, or you can just be very vague) 
7.  Do you have a big family? (cousins, uncles, and aunts included)
8. What is/are your favourite soundtrack(s)?
9. What's your favourite disney movie? (only animated or drawed)  
10. When is your birthday?
I hope the first and sixth question weren't too personal. If they are, sorry, you don't have to answer the questions.

 My answers of this tag.

1. I'm Dutch.
2. A monkey :-)
3. Potatoes. They're so delicious!
4. I don't really know. There are so many to choose! I think Lynn Austin and John Flanagan.
5. No. If I could , I would choose to have a little kitten. 
6.  Well, I'ld prefer to be a little vague. But after all, if you know Jane Austen well, you would know immediately. So, here it comes...I am one year younger than Margaret Dashwood. For some of you it might seem young, and it is maybe, but I don't think it's very young.
7. Yes, very big.My father has eleven brothers and sisters, who all have kids, and those kids have kids, and those have kids and than there is my mother's side, who I have two cousins from, and well, I have a lot of family. I don't even know all their names!
8. I think ''The Nightwatchman''  from Robin Hood BBC and ''Who is She?'' from Cinderella.
9. Cars, maybe. Or Planes 2. Or maybe Mulan. Or wait, Over the Hedge or Animals United! All of them are favourites. I don't know which one to choose.
10. November  20.

People I tag.

Abby 
Rachel 
Ivy Miranda 
Naomi 
Emma Jane 
Hamlette 
Evelyn Louise 
Rose 
Melody 
Miss Dashwood 
Miss Evie 

 

3 comments:

  1. Another set of questions to answer : ) Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing it right now. :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! It was fun to do. :)

    ReplyDelete