Friday, July 15, 2016

Another tag!
I've been tagged by Ivy Miranda. Thank you, Ivy!

The rules are simple:
Pick one couple from each category.
Tagging is optional.
Link back to Ivy's site.

The categories are:
1.)Period Drama Couple.
2.)Sci-Fi/Fantasy Couple.
3.)Superhero Couple.
4.)Preferred Couple (from a love triangle).
5.)Couple Ended To Soon.

1.)Amy Dorrit and Arhur Clennam.
Because Amy is so sweet and kind, and Arthur is very nice too, and because they just fit eachother perfectly. It was hard to choose one couple, though. I have loads of favourites, but these two are and probably always will be my favourite. Amy always loved Arthur, almost from the very start, but Arthur never noticed, until John Chivery said it. Then he realized his mistakes. Like he said:
'What a fool I have been all this time! Never realising that it was you. It was always you.''
I just love these two together.

2.) Ella and Kit.
Um...does this count? I seriously didn't watch any Sci-Fi movies, and this is a fantasy couple, right? I hope it counts.
Kit marries a servant girl, which is really odd in those times, while he was becoming a king. Ella is very kind, and prince Kit too. So they do fit. What I like most is that Kit accepts Ella as she is,a poor girl with no money and no big inheritance or something like that. He was enchanted by the looks of her, back in the forest. Ella thought he was just an apprentice in the castle, but he was actually a prince.

3.) Superhero Couple.
O...ehm...I don't watch superhero movies, so I am sorry to skip this one. My apologies.

4.) Marian and Robin Hood.
Absolutely Marian and Robin! They are my favourite couple ever! Marian doesn't show much first, but she does love Robin. And Robin always sneaks in her room, to tell something or ask her something or warn her for something. Marian is very brave and kind, and very stubborn concerning her father and the Nightwatchman.

5.) Marian of Knightley and Robin of Locksley.
This was so sad! Marian died far too early and as she said, (''Because we didn't have enough time on earth. Not early enough time.'') they didn't have much time together. Of course, they married, but short after Marian died. But what I like very much, was when Robin also died. Not that I liked it that he died, but he looked so happy lying there when he saw Marian. He smiled so happy, not the usual bragging smile, but a really happy smile. And Marian looked so happy too. The end was perfect, but very sad.


Thank you for this tag, Ivy. I liked it very much.





4 comments:

  1. Great choices! Yes Ella and Kit were perfect examples of a fantasy couple 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored this! Might do this on my new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Evie and Ivy! Your names are very similar, didn't notice that before ;-)
    Yes, you should do that on your blog, Evie. It's always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess! Amy and Arthur are just so sweet together. Oh I almost cried when I saw Robin and Marian there for the last category. She SHOULDN'T have died!! But yes his smile!!!! That WAS perfect! And I absolutely adore the gifs. Very fun tag.

    ReplyDelete