Tuesday, January 2, 2018

~When you...(Animation)~

This was just one of the first pictures I saw when I opened Pinterest
I have been wanting to do a ''My face when...'' for a long time, but I never came to it. First, I wanted to do one of Robin Hood BBC, but that turned into During Robin Hood BBC. Then I remembered it after making the earlier posts, so I now am making one of animations. I called it ''When you...'' instead of ''My face when...'', 'cause they're not only faces :)


When you had a long day and all you want to do is go to sleep.



When you mumble something under your breath about the person who made you do this.



When you turn around and see someone you know, but don't want to see.


When you admire your excellent choice of clothing.


When you're waiting for the computer to finally get ready with the endless updates.


When someone you know admitted something you never expected.


When you're looking for that thing you borrowed from your family and they want back...and you can't find it.



When you are questioned about something you did, and you don't want to tell.



When you're caught doing what you weren't supposed to do.


When you're finked and you pull a face behind your parents' backs.



When you don't have anything to say and you just stick your tongue out.

When you look at the person next to you and you know that you both think the same and are like: ''...there we go again...''

When you find a long lost object and you are so glad you found it back you hug it.


When one of your friends is talking a lot and you don't understand.


When you're completely surprised by something.


When you were busy with something else and you didn't hear what the person talking to you said.

When you're really angry but you can't say anything.





When you just had a bad day and you came home.



When you think you lost something important in the car, but you're not really sure.



That was all! Wow, it took me like three days to get all these gifs. Because if I search just one movie, I only find gifs of that movie and I don't want that, so that's why it took so long.































No comments:

Post a Comment