Wednesday, March 8, 2017

~Test results~

I just thought I'd put some tests I made on Blogger. Just an idea.



1) Which Gilmore Girls character are you?

I did three different tests, and I got two times Rory and one time Lorelai. Three times to make sure I was one. So, I guess I'm or am most like Rory Gilmore. This is what the first test said: you're intelligent, cosncientiousness, and extremely sensitive to people around you. Although you ten to be a bit reserved and a bookworm, you still know how to cut loose with the best 'em. Though some people see to you as the goody-goody, there's more to you than that. The second test said: You are super sweet and smart, you are everyone's darling. You've had almost everything handed to you, but you still work incredibly hard. You've been known to have a youthful indiscretion or two, but you've seen the error of your ways.


2) What is your true eye color?
Surprisingly enough, green! You are careful and creative. You like to help people with their problems. You are full of life and you are really sweet. Well, actually my eyes are blue, but it wasn't: can we guess your eyecolor?

3) What personality type are you?

Just a thing I would possibly do ;)

I'm an ISFJ, ''The Nurturer''. You're interested in maintaining order and harmony in every aspect of your life. You're steadfast and meticulous in handling your responsibilities. You're a warm-hearted and compassionate individual who thinks of others before yourself. Emotionally oriented, you are sensitive to other people's feelings and have a deep understanding of your own.
Characteristics of an ISFJ:
-You want to believe the best of people.
-Have a rich but hidden world.
-You respect traditions and laws.
-You do not usually express your feelings.

Possibly Careers:
-Clergy
-Interior Decorator
-Librarian
-Nurse
-Office Administrator 

:) 

 

 

4) How smart are you?
I'm a 100% smart. Hurray!

5) What type of girl are you?


I'm surprisingly enough a tomboy! Don't think I really am a tomboy though.

6) What hair color matches your personality?


Purple, so it seems. you inspire loyalty, respect, and awe. You always keep your head in crisis, always remain calm, and never lose your temper. You can untangle any problem and always have a solution to any difficulty. People look up to you and admire you.

7) Which Finding Dory character are you?

You are grumpy and grouchy but despite of that you always have your heart on the right place, and you are loved and respected by family and friends.

8) Are you warm or cool colors?
You're laid back and relaxed, and others love your calming energy. You're easy to hang with and you're always good company. You inspire others to enjoy life.

9) Are you a city or a country girl?
I'm a relaxed city girl according to the test. You're a city girl, but more relaxed than most of them.


So, that were all the tests I did for now. Sorry it took so long, but it's quite hard to find tests you would like to do and make them, because there are some long tests and some difficult choices. And sometimes re-do's (Because you pressed on an answer you didn't want to give, and you can't turn it back).






4 comments:

  1. Fun post! Oh, you did the mbti test too? For me, it's super interesting, and my type is INFP. Fun to know yours. ;)
    Heehee, the one with the penguin, that's absolutely what I would do, too. :D
    I did the Gilmore Girls test once also, but it wasn't very accurate.
    I love your new bloglook too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Your type is INFP? Okay, then I an look it up. It's always fun to know who who is.
      Thank you, coffee and Gilmore Girls fits so perfectly. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your new background and header!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete