Monday, March 7, 2016

My Bucket List

This is my bucket list. In case you don't know(but you probably know) it is a list of things I want to do. It might be a little bit too long, or far too short, but here it comes.


 I would love to surf through a wave, like you see in movies. Only not a big one, of course.
 It would be lovely to see a pink sand beach. How pretty must it be.
                                              They look so nice, and not uncomfortable.
 It would be soooooooo nice to see the northern lights. I can only watch them on TV. :-(
 That would be awesome. Eating while you can see sea animals swimming over and under and along you.
 I always wished I could do that. That sounds great.
 London! I would so want to go to London and see the Big Ben and the London Bridge.
 That would be fantastic. Just float on water.
 I always wanted to shoot an arrow in the bullseye.
                                                               Wow! So pretty.
              That would be awesome! Maybe discover gold or silver, or jewels.
 Yes, that''s a thing I really want to do.
 I always wanted to know how it feels to drive a car.
 Elephants are so big! I really wish I could ride one someday.
 Yeah! Like in Princess Diaries. Mattress surfing!
 I play it a little, but not enough, for my opinion.
 That would be nice. I don't like to stand in the spotlights. But if you play a voice, you can't be seen. Brilliant!
 Dolphins are one of my three favorite animals. Monkeys and wolves also.
 I have never been to one. That maybe sounds weird, but it's true.I would love to go to one.
 So cute! And small, however, not all monkeys are small. But still, I would love to hold a baby monkey!

                                                              That would be amazing!

Woohoo!!


 Yes! I sure want to do this once.












                                                                                            That's a fact.


 

                                      The End.                                                   




No comments:

Post a Comment