Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Middle-Ages





I love the middle-ages. With knights, ladies, horses, castles. Only back then, you could become ill very quickly. And I do not want that. But still, it's a great time. Maybe I just like it because my favorite movie is in that age, but I don't think so. For instance, look at the pictures below.
Beautiful dagger

Inside of a castle

I would love to live in a castle, but that's a bit to expensive, don't you think? And I also like the dresses they wore in that time. Purple, blue, white, to keep it short: all colors. Here are some pictures of medieval dresses.
Pink dress

Even though it is'nt a dress for rich people, with silk, and that stuff more, I like it.

Purple dress

Golden dress

Blue and black dress

Blue dress
Well, that was all. I could show you some more pictures, but then this post would be like thousands of pages long. So, this is the end.




                                                                    THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment