Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Singin' in the rain

Singin' in the rain is a 1952 American musical comedy film directed by Gene Kelly and Stanley Donen.


I really like the movie. It is not so long ago since we watched the movie. I especially like the songs: ''Singin' in the rain'', ''Make 'Em Laugh'' and ''Goodmorning''. Or the song they sang of ''Moses supposes his toeses are roses, but Moses supposes erroniously.'' :-)





Here is a gif from that last song.
I think it is very hard to dance like that! If you practice a lot, i think you can manage. It is just a movie, I know, but when they sing and dance it is usually their own doing.

So, that's it, I think. Some pictures below for the end.




                                                                                                   
















The End.                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment