Sunday, July 17, 2016

Disney or Dreamworks (animated) movies you should see


Disney and Dreamworks movies you should see. These are (animated) movies from Disney and/or Dreamworks that are very nice and have a good story behind them. I have seen all on this post.








1. Inside Out.

This one is great. I've watched it three times with my family.
















2. Mulan.

There is a part two, who is also nice, but one is better.







3. Cars.

There is a part two, but I don't like that one so much.
















4. Planes 2(Fire&Rescue).

There is a part one: Planes, but I like Planes 2 better and Planes isn't my favourite.
















5. Tangled.
Maybe in the start and at the end there is some magic, but I don't care so much for that little magic.

















6. Finding Nemo.
There is a part two: Finding Dory, but I haven't seen that one yet, so I can't judge it to soon. But I think it will be a nice movie too.
















7. Flushed Away.
It's not a clay-movie, if you should think so. It's actually very funny and it has a good story behind it.
















8. Over the Hedge.
This one is really nice too.

















9. Animals United.
This one is very funny and nice. It even has Andy Serkis in it as the voice of the rooster Charles.
















10. 101 Dalmations.
This one is really nice. We never get sick of it. There is a part two, but I don't like that one very much.















11. Up.
This is a great story.

















12. Madagascar 3.
There is a part one and a part two, but part two has a view not nice parts and one is also nice, but I like 3 best.
















Maybe you think they're all boring, but they all have a great story behind them and are very funny and nice.












4 comments:

  1. Over The Hedge is hilarious and 101 Dalmatians and Mulan are also favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see those? They were great!
    All the others too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen most of these, but not all of them. I should, because you say they are good!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all pretty good, yes! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete