Friday, July 22, 2016

A few of my favourite soundtracks

These are a few of my favourite soundtracks. I like them and some are very funny.

1. Dawn(Pride and Prejudice 2005).

2. Arrival At Netherfield(Pride and Prejudice 2005).
Liz on top of the world(Pride and Prejudice 2005).
Darcy's Letter(Pride and Prejudice 2005).
Georgiana(Pride and Prejudice 2005).
The Lonely Goatherd(Sound of Music 1965).
I have confidence(Sound of Music 1965).
So Long Farewell(Sound of Music 1965).
Maria(Sound of Music 1965).
Do Re Mi(Sound of Music 1965).

My favorite things(Sound of Music 1965).
The hills are alive(Sound of Music 1965).
Clocks(Coldplay).

                                                       Clocks

The Nightwatchman(Robin Hood BBC).
 Outlaws(Robin Hood BBC).
Robin and Marian(Robin Hood BBC).
Downton Abbey Soundtrack Medley(Downton Abbey).
Little Dorrit Theme Medley(Little Dorrit 2008).
Who is she?(Cinderella 2015).
Courage and Kindness(Cinderella 2015).
You Shall Go(Cinderella 2015).
That where all, I think. The pictures are just pictures, no links or videos to listen. I tryed and failed to put videos on it.


 

4 comments:

  1. Love them all!!! Good choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to and playing the RH soundtracks!!! Especially The Nightwatchman! I also really like the P&P, Downton Abbey and Little Dorrit soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, The Nightwatchman is my favourite. Do you play RH songs on the piano? I can only do the opening scene. Not entirely. Just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play the opening song on the piano and violin. I can't find any of the other music.

    ReplyDelete