Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A Downton Abbey Tag

A Downton Abbey Tag.

The Rules:
Past the button.
Answer the questions.
If you want you can tag someone else too.

 My questions:
1. Who is your favourite couple from Downton Abbey?
2. Do you know without looking it up who is the director of this serie?
3. Who is your favourite character?
4. Which is your less favourite character?
5. What is your favourite Dowager Countess quote?
6. Which of the children do you like most?
7. When did you feel sadder, when Sybil died or Matthew?
8. Which character would you want to be in more?
9. Which character would you rather do not have in this serie?
10. What was the nicest moment in Downton Abbey?

So, that were all.
I tag:
Rachel
Emma Jane
Naomi
Rae
Ivy Miranda
Hamlette
Abby
Evie
Rose
Melody
Miss Dashwood

That was all. I hope you enjoy it.  

5 comments:

  1. Yes! Another tag!!!!! :) I will make it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I'll do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'll keep this till Downton Abbey week if that's ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! Everyone can do it on their own time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag! It will appear soon!

    ReplyDelete