Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Period Drama Tag~Answers

I did the Period Drama Tag and I always like giving answers myself, so I will.

1. Which period drama do you like most?
I know this is a hard question to answer, but I'll choose Robin Hood BBC. Ever so great!

2. Choose four characters from a period drama you like most.
Okay, let's see. Hard choice, because there are so much.
Sybil Crawley(Branson) from Downton Abbey, Marian of Knightley(Locksley) from Robin Hood(BBC), Edith Crawley(Pelham) from Downton Abbey and Jane Fairfax(Chruchill) from Emma(2009).

3. Which period drama have you recently seen that you recommend to other bloggers?
Land Girls BBC.

4. If you had to choose, which period drama heroine do you like most?
Marian of Knightley, Robin Hood BBC.

5. And which period drama hero?
Mr Knightley from Emma 2009.

6. Have you ever seen a movie who was exactly, or mostly, the same as the book?
Yes, The Help. I recently finished the book and we already saw the movie two or three times. It was not entirely like the book, but mostly.

7.  Which movies do you like most, Jane Austen movies(example: Emma), Dickens movies(example: Little Dorrit) or the movies from the Brontë sisters(example: Jane Eyre)?
I like Jane Austen movies best.

8. Would you rather play Emma in Emma, Lizzy in Pride and Prejudice, Catherine in Norhtanger Abbey, Mary in Downton Abbey, Marian in Robin Hood, Amy in Little Dorrit, or Jane in Jane Eyre?
Marian of Knightley in Robin Hood(Iwould prefer the BBC one, of course).

9. Would you rather have Call the Midwife or Cranford?
Although I like Cranford, Call the Midwife is better.

10. Which period drama that you haven't seen yet would you like to see?
I would like to see Poldark.

11. Which adaption of Sense&Sensibility do you like most: 1995 or 2008?
I didn't realize how hard the question was, until I had to answer it myself. 1995 has a much better Colonel Brandon, a much better Marianne, and a better Willoughby. But 2008 had a much better Elinor, a much better Ma...(I was really writing Matthew there)Edward Ferrars, and a better Margaret. I think I'll go for 2008, noooo...1995. Yes, 1995. Although...sigh...such a difficult choice. Both of them? Let's say they're even. I like them both.

12. And which adaption of Pride&Prejudice do you like most: 1995 or 2005?
That's easy. 2005. Because I didn't even watch the 1995 adaption. So, for now, it will be the 2005 one.

13. Which couple from a period drama do you like most?
Sybil and Tom, because there both so nice and such good characters.







1 comment: