Friday, October 21, 2016

Robin Hood BBC Tag



 This Robin Hood BBC Week is sadly almost over! I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for this week, Rachel!
 Tag:
Rachel tagged me with this Robin Hood BBC Tag. Thanks, Rachel! I always like a tag, especially when it is of favourite series.

Tag questions:

1. Who introduced you to the Robin Hood BBC series?
Well, Netflix did. My mom had this series in our list for a long time and we just finished Downton Abbey season...3, I think. There were no seasons from Downton Abbey anymore, so my mom said: ''Let's watch Robin Hood''
and we were all: ''Noooooo!''
We had seen a Robin Hood earlier, 2010, but that one was terrible. We always call it: ''The fight obin Hood.'' :) It really seems as if there is only fighting in it. So I thought that this one would be just like the 2010 Robin Hood. I don't know what my brothers and sisters thought, but I know I thought that it would be awful and we'd just put it off right away. I was really really surprised how much I liked it.

2. How do you react when there's someone else who just started seeing the series?
''Keep on going. You'll definitely enjoy.''

3. Which season did you like the most?
Well, season 3 of course. No, kidding, season 2 is the best. But the ending was so so sad!

4. Did you want that the show would go on and on, or should it have ended just like it ended?
They made a season 4, but it was not published. Shame, because I would like to have seen what happened with the gang. And maybe Djaq and Will came for a visit? I don't know. I would like it if season 4 was published.

5. Favourite character? (Okay, pick at least four, because there are much characters to choose)
Marian, Allan, Much, and Djaq.

6. Which character do you dislike most?
7. On a scale of 1-10, how much of a fan do you consider yourself?
More than 10.

 8. If you could save someone of dying, who would it be?
Marian! But...if Marian didn't die, nothing of that would happen, so actually that's choosing three persons not to die. Because Allan A Dale is there too. I'm sure Marian would believe him.


9. Which character would you not want to play in the show?
Again, Isabella.

10. While watching the series, did you ever read any spoilers about the show?
No. I think it spoils the surprise.

11. What's your favourite quote from Robin Hood BBC?
That's a hard one. Let's see...
''I've lived in shame, but because of you , I die proud. I am free.''
12. At least, which couple do you like most?
Robin and Marian always! (By the way, in this photo, you can see well that they have clothes that are  a mix between the past and the present)




3 comments:

  1. Season 2 most definitely the best! However t my favorite episode is from Season 3, Lost In Translation, about Frier Tuck's friend who was secretly translating the Bible into English. That one was great!
    I agree about Isabella too. She was annoying and the writer's were making her too much of a modern day feminist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Isabella was horrible! Season 2 is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny that we all have the same opinions!
      Yes, I agree, Ivy. That episode was well-made and nice.

      Delete