Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Period Drama Tag

I'm at my grandparens for quite a few days now. Since Sunday. Every morning I get up at half past eight, I put on my clothes, go to the house(I sleep in a little shed with my sister, who gets up half past six), eat my breakfast and then I read The Help by Kathryn Stockett(which I almost finished) or do crossword or something like that. Usually I have a cup of hot cocoa in the morning with a slice of gingerbread or a biscuit. After that I read a while and then go on the computer, blogging, going on pinterest and emailing to my family. Yesterday I made(together with my grandma) a semolina pudding. And berry juice. After that, when my sister came back, we picked corn. You know, pull out the corn plant, shake the dirt off, remove the corn cobs, remove the husk around the corn cob. We had enough for everyone to have two corn cobs and there was still a lot left. It was delicious with butter and salt. In the evening we watched Mrs Doubtfire, which we had seen before(but a long time ago), and was funny, still serious and nice. We went to the library, that's were we had Mrs Doubtfire from. That's about what I do all day here. Friday my family is coming to get us up, and I'm very excited to see them again. It is Wednesday, so still two days, or actually one day, left to wait. And now the real business. I was planning to make a tag, so here it comes.
1. Which period drama do you like most?
2. Choose four characters from a period drama that you like most.
3. Which period drama have you recently seen that you recommend to other bloggers?
4. If you had to choose, which period drama heroine do you like best?
5. And which period drama hero?
6. Have you ever seen a movie who was exactly, or mostly, the same as the book?
7. Which movies do you like most, Jane Austens movies(example:Emma), Dickens movies(example:Little Dorrit) or the movies from the Brontë sisters(example:Jane Eyre)?
8. Would you rather play Emma in Emma, Lizzy in Pride and Prejudice, Catherine in Northanger Abbey, Mary in Downton Abbey, Marian in Robin Hood, Amy in Little Dorrit, or Jane in Jane Eyre?
9. Would you rather have Call the Midwife or Cranford?
10. Which period drama that you haven't seen yet would you like to see?
11. Which adaption of Sense and Sensibility do you like most: 1995 or 2008?
12. And which adaption of Pride and Prejudice do you like most: 1995 or 2005?
13. Which couple from a period drama movie do you like most?

And I Tag:
Rachel
Rebecca
Miranda Jo
Ivy Miranda
Naomi Sarah
Evie
Abby
Birdie
Rae
Hamlette
Hannah

and anyone who would like to do this and I may have forgotten. I'll do my answers later!

6 comments: