Thursday, October 6, 2016

Apologies-and header

I apologize for being so late for my next post. I was ill Friday and didn't feel well for a few days. I still have a little cold, and I cough a lot. That was the reason why I wasn't on Blogger to make new posts or answer comments or even comment on another lovely blog. And I made some new headers. To make it different than normally, I'll let anyone who wants, choose which header will appear on my blog. In the comments, tell which one you like most, and tomorrow I'll(by the comments and votes for the headers) choose which one I will put on as header. So, you're welcome to comment and say what's your opinion about these headers :) Here they come.

Number 1.

Number 2.

Number 3.
 
Choose whichever header you prefer. Or no header(that would be possible). If you don't like either of these, just don't comment. Or comment that you don't like it. Whatever you want.
Tomorrow, I'll decide which header will have the honor of being the prettiest ;), by the votes.

8 comments:

  1. Number two is veeery pretty! Of course the other ones to, but I like number 2 the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you were sick. I had a cold last week, too, and a cough for a couple days after that, so I know how you feel! I hope you're feeling better, and that you are completely well soon!

    I love all of these! I think I'd go with 2 or 3, though...but I can't decide between those two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so lovely!!! Can't choose! I think I go for number 3, however I like 1 and 2 too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like 1 and 3 the best! Love all of them though! Some of my family has been sick these last couple of days too. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like 1 the best, and number 3 second. But there all lovely. Also, I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all those kind words!

    ReplyDelete