Sunday, November 6, 2016

~A Period Drama Tag~

Rachel tagged me with A Period Drama Tag. Thanks Rachel!

Rules:
Thank the blogger who tagged you
Answer the questions

Thanks again, Rachel!

The Questions.

1. What's your favourite Period Drama movie?
Ehm...that's hard. I think my favourite Period Drama movie is...most of them are series...I'll choose Pride and Prejudice(2005, because I haven't yet seen the 1995 version).

2. What's your favourite Period Drama serie?
Okay, serie...Robin Hood BBC.

3. Which Period Drama do you dislike most?
None. I don't have any I dislike. The one I like less, will probably be Lark Rise To Candleford(not that I don't like this serie, but I like it less from all Period Drama series I have seen)

4. Anne of Green Gables or Little Dorrit?
Little Dorrit.

5. Your favourite Period Drama dresses?
Dresses? How many dresses can you choose then? I'll just take a few I see and like.



6. Who's your favourite Period Drama character?(Okay, pick at least five)
Phew, I'm glad I can choose five. Marian(Robin Hood BBC), Sybil(Downton Abbey), Edith(Downton Abbey), Jane Fairfax(Emma 2009), and Emma(Emma 2009).

7. If you could join a royal ball, which dress would you do on?
A royal ball? Ella's balldress is suitable for a royal ball, but I'ld prefer wearing Ella's wedding dress to a royal ball.
8. What's your favourite Jane Austen movie?
Emma(the 2009 of course).

9. Downton Abbey or Call the Midwife?
Downton Abbey for sure.

10. Sybil Crawley, Jenny Lee, Emma Woodhouse, or Marian of Knightley?
Marian of Knightley.

11. Which couple of a Period Drama do you like most? (Pick at least four)
Robin and Marian, Sybil and Tom, Matthew and Mary, and Anna and Bates.

12. At last, which Period Drama villain do you like most?
Okay, let's see. Ella's stepmother is a villain, and Thomas Barrow. No one else? I can't remeber anyone else. Oh yes, Rigaud from Little Dorrit. Then I'll go for Ella's stepmother, I think. Because she's not entirely a villain.

Thank you for this tag, Rachel!
Rachel didn't say I had to tag anyone else. So I'll just say: Everyone who likes to do this tag, is welcome to do it!





7 comments:

  1. Lovely answers Ruth!!!! Thanks for doing the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was my pleasure! Tags never slip by my attention ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth,

    I am surely going to do this sometime soon; I love the questions.

    Lovely answers! I too like Ella's "servant" dress and Demelza's red one.

    Miranda Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you should! It is so much fun too make up the questions and see the answers people give, which answers vary and which are the same from yours. I always answer the questions myself too, although that might not be entirely the rules. And answer tags yourself of course.
      Thank you! Yes, they are pretty, aren't they? I liked them too! I have never seen Poldark. Did you? But I definitely want to watch it! It seems so nice.

      Delete
    2. I know; You cannot leave your own TAGs unanswered - where would be the fun in that?

      Yes, my sister and are watching season 2 right now. I like it very much. It has a lot to do with mining as that is the main character's profession but the setting and the characters are more than lovely.

      Delete
  4. Nice answers! I really like those dresses!
    And what a lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, MovieCritic! I just followed your blog too and it's also so lovely!

    ReplyDelete