Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Downton Abbey Tag

Naomi from Wonderland Creek did the Downton Abbey Tag.


1. Who introduced you to Downton Abbey?
My mom. We started to watch the series and we all loved it.

2. What season did you(or:do you think you would)enjoy the most?
Definitely season two. Because that's just the best. Season one and three are great too, of course, and six, four and five are great too. But season two is still the best.

3. Who wore the prettiest wedding dress?
They're all veeeery pretty, but Rose's is the best.
 4. What plot twist/scene came most unexpected to you(Or do you pre-read all the spoilers)?
I didn't think Tom really would go away(But I knew he would come back). And when Matthew first arrived, I didn't think he would be nice. I thought he would be not so nice(really weird to think that, right). And like Naomi said, that scene when Robert threw up blood, was really unexpected.

5. If you could save one character from dying, who would you save?
Oh, no! Not this question! However I so would like Matthew to live, and Mary being not so mean, I still think Sybil diserved to live. So I will choose Sybil.

I mean, this is too sad.

6. Who is your favourite Downton Abbey footman?
Well, that would be William. If he wasn't there in the war, Matthew would have died far sooner. And he's really kind.




7. What typo annoys you more? ''Downtown Abbey'' or ''Downton Abby''?
''Downtown Abbey''.

8. Which character do you think developed the best throughout the seasons?
Thomas Barrow. He was really mean first. I'm happy he changed to actually very kind.
9. Favourite Downton couple?(Okay, pick two, because there's too much cuteness to narrow down to one.)
Tom and Sybil at the top. Next are Mary and Matthew. But Anna&Bates and  Edith&Bertie come close by.

10. Which of Granny Grantham's one-liners is your favourite?
I think it's ''Don't be defeatist, dear. It's very middle class.''

11. How do you react when you meet another DA-lover?
Well, I'm a bit(actually very) shy when I'm with people I don't know, but I think I would ask them the ins and outs(if I weren't so shy).

12. Do you think the show should go on and on, or do you think it should have ended earlier?
I think it shouldn't have stopped with season six. They could have made a season seven. But not more. Else it will really be a soap. But it's so great. They could make up lots of other things to film.

13. Which room in Downton Abbey is your favourite?
The library!! I love books, and that room is stocked with books. And it's very pretty, add that.

14. If you could be part of the story, would you rather be a person downstairs or upstairs?
However I like the persons downstairs, and would like to be with all those friendly people, I think I would choose upstairs.

15. Who would you rather spend an afternoon with, Mrs Patmore or Lady Grantham(Cora)?
Of course, Cora. She's nice and I would like to spend an afternoon with her!
16. Do you have any Downton Abbey inside jokes with someone?
Actually no.







17. Describe the show in one word.
Amazingly-great-serie!

18. On a scale of 1-10, how much of a fan do you consider yourself?
Because there are some scenes I don't like, I think I am a 9-fan.

19. Do you sometimes forget who is who?
Strangly enough, no. I can remember who is who. Like one time(this is absolutely not meant to be bragging), one of my sisters said''Who was that again?'', when Gwen came in, in the last season, and I knew.

20. Finally, who is your favourite character (okay, pick three favourites, but no more than three-NO MORE), and why do you love them?
Sybil, because she is so sweet and kind, and want to help everyone and because she is my favourite, Lady Violet, because she is hilarioud and sarcastic, and she still can be kind to someone, and because she teases so much and always has something to say. And Edith, because she is so sad, and kind, and honest, and I really like her.

That were all the questions.






3 comments: