Wednesday, September 13, 2017

~10 Favourite Couples~

So, Rachel also did a ''favourite couples'' post. I decided to do it too, seeming as there is always a couple in period drama's or whatever other movie. (They're not listed from favourite to least-favourite, by the way)



Robin of Locksley and Marian of Knighton, Robin Hood BBC
Of course, everyone who knows me knew I was putting these two on this post. Obvious, very obvious. Well, sorry, I just love those two together so much. For a lot of reasons. An example: they make eachother better, they complement to eachother, and are actually quite similar.



Dwight Enys and Caroline Penvenen, Poldark
To be honest, I like these two together more than Ross and Demelza. Much more.



Jack Thornton and Elizabeth Thatcher, When Calls the Heart


Leland Coulter and Rosemary LeVeaux, When Calls the Heart
These two... :)


Tom Branson and Sybil Crawley, Downton Abbey




These two are my favourite couple from Downton Abbey. I like them better than Matthew and Mary, it was so sad when Sybil died.


George Knightley and Emma Woodhouse, Emma 2009
:)


Gilbert Blythe and Anne Shirley, Anne of Green Gables




Matthew Crawley and Mary Crawley, Downton Abbey



Arthur Clennam and Amy Dorrit, Little Dorrit





Prince Kit and Ella, Cinderella




I tried to do everything with gifs, but they didn't have a gif of Arthur and Amy, so that one and Ella and Kit are non-gifs(although there is a gif of Ella and Kit in the start)











9 comments:

  1. Love them all!!! <3 Now I see your post, I remember I forgot a few. :) Like Ella and Kit. :)

    Lovely post Ruth! Love all of these gifs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes, sometimes you forget them until you see a picture of them again ;)
      Thanks! It was pretty hard to find a nice one of Mary and Matthew, but the rest was quickly found.

      Delete
  2. Robin and Marian definitely!!!! <3 And I love Kit and Ella! I watched that movie again the other day, and I still love it! :)

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, I love these posts. :D (And what a lovely blog look, by the way!! <3)

    Robin and Mariaaaaaaaaan. <3 <3 <3 (That gif . . . Marian's smile is so gorgeous. I can't.)

    Lee and Rosemary are my favorites of that series, so far. They're just so precious! XD

    Kit and Ella are sweet wee lambs of whom I am very fond and who must be protected at all costs. <3

    And Tom and Sybil were my favorites when I was watching it, too. :'( (I've only seen the first three seasons.) But anyway, let us think about the HAPPY moments with them, instead of the sad ones. :)

    And I like most of the other couples in this post quite well, too! :D

    Great post, my dear; keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      I love that gif! I first was planning to do the one where Marian thought Robin was dead and then he appeared, but Rachel already did it, so I used this one.
      Yes, they are!! I really like them!
      Indeed :)
      To me, the last three season where less fun than the first three. Season 4 was my least favourite, because season 5 and 6 were getting better. Yes, the happy moments!
      :) Thank you!! I hope I can ;)

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, Anne and Gilbert!<3 I loove their chumminess! Also Lee and Rosemary are the best. That gif of them though xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! :D
      They are, really! They're so funny together, and a good fit(but most couples are)!

      Delete