Monday, October 16, 2017

~Photo Session~

Do I start every post with Robin Hood lately? Anyhow, sorry for the strange post name. This is just a photo post. With colors. (Ahum, what will everyone think of me? I do have to make myself clearer)I'll just put pictures that have a specific color in them. Blue, orange, red...all of them. Well, maybe not all. First, some news(not important news, just what happened lately, because I haven't been on Blogger for a while now). Movies I have watched... Uhm, we watched The Electric Horseman. That was a nice movie. We also watched A West-Side Story and Barefoot in the Park. All kind of old movies, but I quite liked them all. Oh, and also A Knight's Tale. As the description on Netflix says: A medieval movie with a wink to the modern time. I liked that one too. We watched Back in the Saddle, which was(as the title already says) a movie about horses. Well, what can I say? For a horse movie, it was pretty good. But not so good that I put it on my movie list. And we watched Pray for Rain(the movie had really nothing to do with the title). It was okay, but not really very good. Plus we watched The Barber Shop 1 and 2. There's a lot of swearing(one more than two) and sometimes they talked about not so appropiate things, but I kinda liked it. It had, even though they swore a lot and talked about those things, a good story behind it and it was funny. And last, we watched I'm In Love With A Church Girl(weird title, I know). I liked that one, even though the story was totally cliche. But hey, it was based on a true story. I read The Book Thief. It was really a good book, though so very sad in the end. (I was tearing up) I actually haven't read so much books lately. Oh yes, and I have been doing calligraphy and typing(the fast typing with ten fingers). Stories I have been working on...well, mostly the same. Now, to the real thing of this post.

Precious Pink.



Gorgeous Green.







Beautiful Blue.







Refreshing Red.





Pleasing Purple.


Ornamentary Orange.


 Bilingual Brown. 


 Lovely Lime.




Glamorous Gray.




Whimsical White.





Tangible Turquoise.





Best Black.





Yummy Yellow.  







Glorious Gold.  







Charming Chocolatey.







Vivacious Violet. 







That was all.  It's been a long time, I know, but post ideas don't come like sleep does ;)
Maybe I'll do a tag later on!

 


4 comments:

  1. I loved all the pictures you posted! They are all very beautiful :) And the way you changed your font color was also really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I onyl edited that later on actually :)

      Delete
  2. The pictures are all so great! I love your posts like these!! All the colors are so pretty!

    I watched West-Side Story in July, and it was okay. I have seen almost all of A Knights Tale, and I like it, but I would like to see the whole thing! Yesterday I watched Chariots of Fire which was really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yeah, it's not really my favourite, but it's okay, as you say. Oh, we watched Chariots of Fire once, but I can't really remember all of it, because it was a long long time ago. I don't even know how long it has been :)

      Delete