Friday, November 3, 2017

~The Book Lover's Tag~

I have been tagged with The Book Lover's Tag by Hannah from Books, Cameras, and Succulents! Yes, yes, yes!! Thank you Hannah, for tagging me!

Rules:

Answer the questions
Have fun! (I sure will!)
Tag some book loving bloggers


1. If you could rewrite the end of a book, which one would it be?

O....kay. I'll try to think of one. Maybe Fire by Night by Lynn Austin. Because Ted dying was the saddest thing. But no, no. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. The end was so so sad. Rudy, Hans and Rosa Hubermann...It was so sad. I would have loved if they hadn't died. So, maybe that end.






2. Which fictional character are you most like?

Oh, let me see. No one? I can't think of anyone. Well okay, maybe Jane or Rosalind from The Penderwicks.


3. Do you have any signed books?

Nope. Not any.


4. What's the best book you've read so far this year?

This year?
The Book Thief. Honestly, I haven't really read any new books, except for this one and Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee. Even though this had a lot of swearing in it (I just didn't read that, I read through those things), it was a great book!







5. Do you have any bookish pet peeves?





Yep. Donkey ears, loose pages, torn pages. Those.


6. Out of the books you have read this year, what has had your favourite cover?

Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham.


7. Is there a book that releases this year that you cannot wait to read?

Brotherband book 7 and a short book of Ranger's Apprentice. There aren't any more books that I really want to read. I can't think of any except for these two.


8. What is your favourite non-fiction book?

So, based on a true story, right? Or on true events? I haven't read many of those, except for the story of Anne Frank and oh yes...Little House on the Prairie of course!


9. Do you have any favourite location and/or time period to have a book set in?


Well, I love fictional countries. They are always so magical and different than the real thing. Like houses inside of trees or a big village in the trees. On underground. Anything like that. Time period: Not specificly a favourite. I love any time period, except for futuristic.

10. Is there a book that reminds you of something else?


Well actually there is. It's a Dutch book I read when I was like eight or nine. Can't remember the title nor the author, but I read it when we were on vacation to Belgium, so it reminds me of our vacation there.


I tag:

Rachel
Rebekka

Just to make it easier, and not name everyone and everybody, I tag you who reads this.
And then I mean all of you!






8 comments:

  1. Lovely answers, Ruth! I really need to read The Book Thief, it sounds so good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, Rudy <3 (I liked the movie better than I liked the book of The Book Thief, but Rudy is my favorite character ever. Well...maybe he is tied with Hans, but he is just adorable.)

    Great answers, Ruth! I loved that quote of Laura Ingalls Wilder you shared! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched The Book Thief, I only read the book. However, I would like to watch the movie. Rudy is my favourite too.
      Thank you! Laura Ingalls Wilder said some of the truest things, a lot of quotes of her are very true!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for tagging me! It is going to be fun making it.

    Loved you answers! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I sure did enjoy, hope you do too!
      Thanks, Rachel! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you liked this tag. I am working on The Animation Tag that you tagged me in. Thank you for doing that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it! Mainly because books are one of my favourites and tags too! :)
      Oh, then I hope to see your answers soon! You're welcome for that!

      Delete